Respected Contributor

That is a pretty palette. I love those colors.  If the quality is good, that palette will do well.  It is good they are starting to do some color. 

Respected Contributor

Okay, it's 3/15!  I waaaaaaaaant it!

Respected Contributor

@WenGirl42 Lol! I know, I kept checking their site today and someone finally posted on Musings that it was being released at 5pm est.  I had been stalking their site since 7am!

did you indulge? I did; I got the eyeshadow palette and highlighter. I don't have anything like these products. 

I really would like like some of the Kiko products in their new collection, but I'm going to wait, 

Respected Contributor

I'm passing on all of this. I have enough products that are similar that I don't wear OR the products just don't appeal to me. The only thing that would be remotely tempting to me would be a highlighter, but I literally probably have 20 between singles, palettes, powder, liquid, cream, deluxe samples, etc, so it's ridiculous for me to think about getting something like that. I could cover my body in highlighter every day for a year and still be good! 😂😂

Respected Contributor

Lol @FUTURE I have one highlighter by Estée Lauder; kinda of a bronzer highlighter on my pale skin. I'm curious to see how the rainbow highlighter will look. I don't have any of those colors in the shadows and I normally don't buy Tarte products. Their palettes always seems to be the same ole plums and browns.  Very excited to try these!!

Respected Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

Lol @FUTURE I have one highlighter by Estée Lauder; kinda of a bronzer highlighter on my pale skin. I'm curious to see how the rainbow highlighter will look. I don't have any of those colors in the shadows and I normally don't buy Tarte products. Their palettes always seems to be the same ole plums and browns.  Very excited to try these!!

Well then, you need that highlighter!! Let us know how you like the palette!

Valued Contributor

Are these prisim like colors ever beautiful! I yearn for this in matte. Can't they make one glitter and one matte for us to choose? And yet...don't you know I ordered. 😄

Respected Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

@WenGirl42 Lol! I know, I kept checking their site today and someone finally posted on Musings that it was being released at 5pm est.  I had been stalking their site since 7am!

did you indulge? I did; I got the eyeshadow palette and highlighter. I don't have anything like these products. 

I really would like like some of the Kiko products in their new collection, but I'm going to wait, 

@makeup addict I did! Smiley Happy  Just the eyeshadow palette...although I almost talked myself into the rose gold glitter liner too, lol.  Talk about impractical.  The highlighter is very pretty!  I have several others and barely use them, so I didn't really consider that one.  I have 2 Tarte Amazonian clay e/s palettes from the 2015 (I think) holiday kit that I bought as an intro to the line, and I don't love them.  But this new palette is different enough in colors and formula that I'm willing to give it a shot. 

Trusted Contributor

Ok so I thought these were all shadows but it says eyes and cheeks.  Which ones are blush and aren't they kinda small for blush / highlighter ?  I'm missing something here I think.

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Ok so I thought these were all shadows but it says eyes and cheeks.  Which ones are blush and aren't they kinda small for blush / highlighter ?  I'm missing something here I think.

@Suebdoo the center (larger) pan is a pearly highlighter for eyes and cheeks.  As far as I can tell, that's the only one meant for "cheek" use...so I don't think it really is an eye/cheek palette.  But I was glad it was mostly just eyeshadows, so I didn't mind the misnomer too much! Smiley Wink