Respected Contributor

New Tarte Maracuja foundation

I was interested in this product and I love the brush, but I gave up.  Its impossible to find my shade... The vendor talks 100 mph and the shades on the website are super confusing.  The neutral shades seem clear, but not the other tones- I wish they had swatches on someone's arm!  
Anyone get how find the right shade? Thanks and have a great weekend! ❣️☀️🍾💐🎈

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Tarte Maracuja foundation

Skyegirl21

I did get the new tarte foundation in the same shade i have in the shape tape, which is light neutral.  

Hope you can find a shade that you think would be good.  If you have a Sephora or Ulta nearby, you could always stop in and try shades on  with one of their other formulas.

Have a great weekend as well!

Regular Contributor

Agree - they do an awful job of describing the shades...and when they ask the brand representative they are useless.  They say Fair - for fair skin that burns in sun (yes - we all know fair skin burns), light for light skin.....dont the hosts know that is not helpful 0 I can read the name of the shade - and you are not providing anymore insight than the saying the name again is not helpful.. 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 

Have you gone to the Tarte website to see if the charts and descriptions are better?  Have you tried You Tube?  If  you can't get to a store, those are your best options.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @monicakm ! Great ideas. I didn't think of that- I'll try it-  Wishing you beautiful days! 😊

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 - I so agree with you.  This has been a pet peeve of mine for years.  Even put a post about it under "Suggestion Box" but, of course, nothing was done about it.  Maybe it should be done again - the more it's complained about the more something might be done about it?  Maybe, someday.....