Honored Contributor

Re: New Tarte Eyeshadow Pallette

@monicakm  - That new Milani palette is beautiful and I'd like to have it.  The You Tubers, Taylor Winn and Emily Noel both rave about the Milani quality in their eyeshadow palettes.  You watch Taylor, right?  Just wanted you to know in case you decide to purchase it.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

That doesn't sound like anything monicakm would say.  What was she referring to?

@monicakm I'm confused by this post...written by @monicakm  and refers to @monicakm . Please explain.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for pointing this out @JudyL ! I love Tarte eyeshadows, they are hands down the best (for me). My eyes can lean toward the sensitive side, it doesn't make my eyes water and long lasting (and stays put)!!

Honored Contributor

I do watch Taylor and Emily.  I'll look for their reviews.  Thanks!  I watched someone yesterday and I saw some significant fallout but she didn't address it.  Then there was a video edit and fallout was all gone LOL

Honored Contributor

It's really not hard to understand Shanus.  I was referring to myself in 3rd person.  It's not uncommon in conversation or literature.  It's light hearted.  

So, I still stand by what I said. The statement you said I made doesn't sound like something I would say and I don't recall saying it.

Honored Contributor

I caved todayand bought the new Tarte eyeshadow pallette.  It just kept calling to me and I could refuse no longer.  Bought it from Tarte's website as I didn't need another brush.  So since I was there, I also purchased one of their eyeliners.  LOL  

Will let you all know what I think when I get it.

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL I also caved and bought that Tarte palette.  I've been using it the last few days.  It's very nice, but I wish I hadn't purchased it just because I already have so many of those shades.  If you don't have a lot of the shades already, I think you'll really like it.  It's drier than some of my favorite palettes (which isn't a bad thing), but the colors are very nice.  They last all day and they don't irritate my eyes at all like some palettes do.

The mattes are especially nice.  I prefer a creamier shimmer formula, but I think this will be a favorite of mine for a neutral every day look.

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@JudyL I also caved and bought that Tarte palette.  I've been using it the last few days.  It's very nice, but I wish I hadn't purchased it just because I already have so many of those shades.  If you don't have a lot of the shades already, I think you'll really like it.  It's drier than some of my favorite palettes (which isn't a bad thing), but the colors are very nice.  They last all day and they don't irritate my eyes at all like some palettes do.

The mattes are especially nice.  I prefer a creamier shimmer formula, but I think this will be a favorite of mine for a neutral every day look.

@lkat thanks for your comments.  I probably do have similar shades as I tend to go towards neutral pallettes.  Will see what I think when I get it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL   Check out Stila Cosmetics under the Sale category.  They usually have eye shadow pallettes on sale at very good prices and their eye shadow is really, really nice.  FYI  Here is one pallette but it's not on sale yet.  I bought on sale for $19. Normally $49.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 that a very pretty pallette!  Thanks for letting me know about Stila.  Will check it out.