Honored Contributor

New Tarte Eyeshadow Pallette

There's a new pallette on Q's webpage that looks so pretty - A385684.  Some matte, some shimmers and included is a double-ended brush.  Watched part of the video.  I need another pallette like a need a hole in my head but, but, but, it's sooo pretty!

I can't be the only one tempted by eyeshadow pallettes!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: New Tarte Eyeshadow Pallette

@JudyL 

I'm not even going to look at it!  I've put myself on a makeup moratorium.  I've bought more makeup since May than I have in 40 years Smiley Surprised  No, you're not the only one.  In fact someone is tempting me with this Milani palette right now!  I didn't even know Milani made e/s palettes.  It's sure pretty and only $20!  But it may wear like it's only $20 too.

Milani.JPG

Trusted Contributor

I have seen it and I want it, its so pretty!  But, I dont need it.  I wish I would have grebbed it when they had free shipping...

Trusted Contributor

I also saw it and thinking of adding it to my collection.  Like you, I need it like a hole in the head, but but but  the colors are perfect!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 

On the Milani website, if you can find something else  you want for $5.01, the shipping is free.

Honored Contributor

I'm trying not to purchase palettes with such bright colors. I can't wear them and many clients are not interested. As @monicakm has said, if I find it necessary, I'll get one from Milani or another inexpensive brand if needed.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus The one the OP mentioned is not a bright palette, it's pretty neutral with bronze and rose shades.  I was not going to buy any more palettes for awhile, but caved and bought this after seeing Mel Thompson review it.  The last thing I need is more eyeshadow, but palettes are my weakness.  Even though I barely leave my house anymore, I enjoy trying a new eye look every day.

I agree about skipping bright palettes.  I have some that have a handful of bright colors and while the colors look gorgeous in the pan, they're not something I would put on my eyes any more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ugh.  I need eyeshadow like a hole in my head. I'm so drawn to them but I am a very basic eyeshadow person.  I never wear colorful eyeshadow but I love to look at all the colors.  LOL

I can tell right now I would never use those purples nor would I use the greens in that Milani pallette.  The Tarte pallette is gorgeous but again, I'm pretty sure I have most of those shades in the pallettes I have.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lkat   These shades are the same as the URBAN DECAY one I recently purchased that had the pink/rosey shades. I'm "off" palettes for awhile, but thanks. 

If I need a particular shade, I've been purchasing indiviual powder shadows or cream shadow sticks instead of palettes.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

That doesn't sound like anything monicakm would say.  What was she referring to?