Honored Contributor

I wanted to let you ladies know that I got to check out some of the new Spring items today. I know that it was reported that the Sweet On You 3 in 1 smelled odd and like plastic, but the one I smelled didn't smell that way at all. It smelled really good and so did the lotion. They remind me of a pink creamy frosting type smell. I was pleasantly surprised.

They also have several other new box sets out. One features 3 taffy scents. I think this is a repeat of the Lemon, Lime and Strawberry Taffy from last year. I'm not sure if those were the flavors from last year or not. If not, I know they are similar. I can't remember what the other box set they had featured because there were so many things to check out, but I do remember it being fruity. I guess it didn't interest me much to not remember it. I guess because it seemed very similar to the taffy one. Maybe that's why. Anyhow, fruit scents seem to be a big theme this year for Spring.

They also had 4 other brand new 16 oz. shower gels out I've never seen. One is a Lollipop scent that smells just like a chocolate Tootsie Pop. I think it's called Lolli Lollipop or something like that, and another one that smells exactly like Bubble Gum. I'm pretty sure it's a duplicate of Bubblegum Blowout but it smells really good. They both do. I think the lollipop one may have already been reported on. Maybe the Bubblegum one was too?

There are also new Orange and Cherry scents out and they aren't the retro ones we've seen recently. The Orange one is more of a "mandarin" orange type scent, and I believe the Cherry is a cherry blossom scent.