Esteemed Contributor

Re: *New Sparkler* Need A Few Skinn Recommendations?

@course24 Glad to hear your report after a month of being a sparkler! You are on your way to dazzler any day now! Woman Happy

I like the scent of the Santorini, at first I was not sure, but after using this I find the scent to be light & fresh, a rather clean fragrance. Not really a heavy floral, I think D makes products that he can use, also, therefore, a clean scent anyone can use.

The 6x ip balm is absolutely the best! I have not found anything else that compares, and I have tried them all! Use this every night and have soft smooth lips in the morning. As far as the different scents/flavors, it is really just an individual choice, and D is always bringing us a new one to try! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@course24 wrote:

@Krissy_1968

@JeanLouiseFinch

@Chi-town girl

@sommertime

**SKINN 1 Month Progress Report**:

Sleep Mask- Okay, I must admit, when I first started using this, I was a little apprehensive. I typically put this on after my nighttime skin routine & put on some ReOrganize Eye Balm for overnight. My assessment now? I LOVE THIS THING! Now I’m not seeing any depuffing from it as D said it could, but it sure does feel better than any other sleep mask I used in the past. Those never lasted more than 3 days on me, they gave me a headache. Last night I went to bed early (7pm). I woke up feeling like I’d slept all night long until I took the mask off and saw it was only 11pm. LOL Now I can’t go to sleep w/o it. I feel naked in the face now if I don’t wear it to sleep.

Cleansing Wipes- I grabbed these off the Bay. Now I like them, durability is exceptional. However, I tried to use them on a lazy night when I didn’t feel like cleaning my face, and that just wasn’t enough for me. I had to go & use the actual cleanser. I just didn’t feel clean enough to sleep that way. I will use these more in warmer weather just the wipe sweat away.

TTWO- Just Wonderful! On Saturday & Sunday I use this as my AM & Pm moisturizer and use only the Pure Pore Detox cleanser on the weekends as well. This weekend routine is working well for me.

Eye Sunscreen- I like this a lot. I figured since I’m using the Hylighten, Hydro-Vital, Eye Stem Rejen, and other eye products that may give me a slight exfoliation to alleviate dark circles, I needed to protect my eye skin from the sun or else I would be negating any progress the product would be trying to give me. Doesn’t leave any awful white film if you tap it in good. Impressed. It’s a keeper!

I have the 4pack of ABC Peels & Eye Emergency masks that I have yet to try or incorporate into my routine.

@course24 - glad you are finding success & results!

I typically use the facial wipes as a pre cleanser to remove makeup or after a workout. Also fabulous chilled & kept in the cooler for summer activities,  beach, pool, baseball games.

Since you like the TTWO cream, did you pick up today's TTV? It includes a supersized TTWO cream and you can use the 15% off coupon! It's a great buy...I bought 2 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

YES!

I just HAD to grab that TTWO TTV!

I also picked up an ICE Balm Trio & 2 DermAppeal TTV's.

I used the survey coupon from last month $30/120. I spoke before of not usually ordering enough at 1 time to reach the $120 requirement for that coupon. Not this time! Dimitri put 2 GOOD TTV's on back to back, so I was able the use it. Those items in both TTV's are really some my "non-negotiables", especially at those prices. LOL

Honored Contributor

@course24 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

YES!

I just HAD to grab that TTWO TTV!

I also picked up an ICE Balm Trio & 2 DermAppeal TTV's.

I used the survey coupon from last month $30/120. I spoke before of not usually ordering enough at 1 time to reach the $120 requirement for that coupon. Not this time! Dimitri put 2 GOOD TTV's on back to back, so I was able the use it. Those items in both TTV's are really some my "non-negotiables", especially at those prices. LOL

@course24 - yes the TTWO TTV is a good one. 2 for me! Let me know what you think of the Ice Balm. I was going to order with the TTWO TTV but it sold out. I have a good stash of the DermAppeal so I passed on that TTV, but it was a good value for newbies or restocking. 

Anyone hear what might be coming for Feb visit? I'm hoping for an Opa! Fragrance kit. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

@Krissy_1968

@JeanLouiseFinch

@sommertime

That ICE BALM Trio I just LOVE!
I can't say it actually has "depuffed" my eyes at all, but it sure feels good. My DH loves to put it on in the morning to help wake him up while getting ready for work. So he keeps 1 on him, I keep 1 in the fridge, & I keep one in my handbag. Like Amer Exp, can't go anywhere without it!

Dimitri will be on Next Friday Feb 17th. I have a "Gnawing" feeling this will be the TTV for a least 1 of those days.
Skinn Cosmetics 6-Piece "Dimitri's Favorites" Hero Skincare Collection - 312-549
I don't even SEE a listing for full-size (w/pump) cleansers on the website right now :-( I REALLY need that cleanser pump kit. I heard he usually offers cleanser TTV during this time of the year.

Esteemed Contributor

@course24 The Ice eye balm is a great product. (Thanks, Krissy!) I am not sure if D does the cleanser now, but I know I ordered the TS double- double kit with the big size in July Anniversary show. It took me awhile to get on the cleanser routine & now I love it!

Contributor

@Chi-town girl

@Krissy_1968

@JeanLouiseFinch

@sommertime

Here's my current Skinn Wishlist:

3pc AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set (311-793). I started on Skinn in December, i which I could have stocked up on this. 1/2 of the cream jar is plastic inside, it's not full from bottom to top full of product. The inside of the jar does not reach the bottom of the jar, so only 1/2 the inside jar is full only. I need 2-3 more of these kits to last me1 year.

AM & PM Cleansers w/Pump 8.5oz each & 60ct Cleansing Cloths

I need these badly! I hate using the tubes. Geez!

I HOPE I won't have to wait until July to get these cleansers in the pump sizes. 

Honored Contributor

@course24 wrote:

Here's my current Skinn Wishlist:

3pc AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set (311-793). I started on Skinn in December, i which I could have stocked up on this. 1/2 of the cream jar is plastic inside, it's not full from bottom to top full of product. The inside of the jar does not reach the bottom of the jar, so only 1/2 the inside jar is full only. I need 2-3 more of these kits to last me1 year.

AM & PM Cleansers w/Pump 8.5oz each & 60ct Cleansing Cloths

I need these badly! I hate using the tubes. Geez!

I HOPE I won't have to wait until July to get these cleansers in the pump sizes. 

@course24  I use the pore products too and really like the poreless cream.  I use it a few times a week.  When the pore serums were first introduced, they were in a TTV, which I happened to buy in multiples, so I'm set with them.  Are you a member of Dimitri's Dazzlers on FB?  If you are, send me a private message so I can reply back with some information for you.  Dimitri "might" have a special on the wipes, but I think those are in a multipack kit in July.  

Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch
Thanks for your help. I will do just that.