Valued Contributor

Re: New Source? **4oz+** "duri Rejuvacote 1 Original";

@Shelbelle  - I was happy with the 70% off at Zoya and picked up a few colors.  Being I work from home, I have the Duri on all week and only polish them for the weekend and then it comes off again.  I picked up two colors and their base and top coat and remover.  

However, I will go and check out Lippmann on ebay.  Thanks so much again!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I sure wish I had seen it on amazon before I lured Maiden to ebay and now she is in such a terible hassle, I really feel so bad about this.

~~~~~~~~`

OMGosh, @Shelbelle 

Don't you dare conflate yrself with this guy on ebay!

When I was panicked abt no Duri in 4oz, *YOU* reached out to help!  You were the very 1st to abate my panic, my fears!.  For that, & for the very help you offer so many others, I'm so grateful!!

You, @Shelbelle , represent "Hope & Help." 

This ebay seller's behavior, well, represents "not so nice."

His behavior represents absolutely NO REFLECTION on you, whatsoever!!    *HUGS*

I'll take YOU, and YOUR "Hope & Help" self, any, any day & many times over!    *HUGS*  Heart   Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I sure wish I had seen it on amazon before I lured Maiden to ebay and now she is in such a terible hassle, I really feel so bad about this.

~~~~~~~~`

OMGosh, @Shelbelle 

Don't you dare conflate yrself with this guy on ebay!

When I was panicked abt no Duri in 4oz, *YOU* reached out to help!  You were the very 1st to abate my panic, my fears!.  For that, & for the very help you offer so many others, I'm so grateful!!

You, @Shelbelle , represent "Hope & Help." 

This ebay seller's behavior, well, represents "not so nice."

His behavior represents absolutely NO REFLECTION on you, whatsoever!!    *HUGS*

I'll take YOU, and YOUR "Hope & Help" self, any, any day & many times over!    *HUGS*  Heart   Woman Happy

Sweetie, you just made my day, you have a heart of gold!!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  

Thanks, sis  Just call'n 'em like I see 'em Heart

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@Shelbelle  

Thanks, sis  Just call'n 'em like I see 'em Heart

Please keep me posted on your issue, I want it resolved yesterday for you. I have been an avid ebay buyer since 2004 and never had a serious issue like yours. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn  Thank you for your kind words! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! MIne was nice and quiet. I just wasn't raised to be a big holiday celebrater.

Did you miss my comment on your gel base/rop coat thread? That would be an additional reason why it seemed like a while since I'd posted. I still haven't gotten back to the other thread (the one where your final post included swatch sticks). I know I had some ramble-y thoughts at the time. No idea what they were off the top of my head. I need to go back and try again.

Still waiting for the first of myYoung Nails Black Friday orders. Seems there were significant delays implementing their new ERP (program used to manage a business's day to day activities), so they're implementing that during their biggest sale of the year. Ouch!I remember when we switched to a new ERP at the college I worked at. Wonderful co-workers, wonderful IT Department, wonderful Consultants...but there were seemingly endless things to be tweaked and figured out.

The "big" item in my second order is a practice hand. Even tho it's on the expensive side, I figure the increased quality will probably save me a lot of frustration. This way I can "play" with all my new goodies without risking damage to my own nails (you just can't put on product designed to last weeks and remove it immediately to repeat the process without damage).

I've got a third order ready to complete payment info and submit.

I just received the shipment notice for this month's Polish Pickup. It's scheduled to arrive Monday. I was very much a bad girl...more poishes than last month, plus several stamping plates.

Previous mani:

mani polish.JPG

Left polish is a light purple/pink with blue shimmer. Right polish is an indigo to light pink thermal.

Current mani:

nail.JPG

Polish is a random older Rogue Lacquer I pulled out of the drawer, stamped with a dark blue Maniology Polish.

rogue polish.JPG

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle

My "Help & Hope Friend!"

GREAT NEWS!!! I'm $200 *Refunded* RICHER tonight!

Using the "Electronics" part of this Q Forum, several ppl there guided me on how to take pics & move them from my Cell to my Laptop. (I'm a total nimmy abt Cell Phones, truly).

Also,, someone there pointed out the USPS Weight would be in the upper left hand corner of the envelope. It was smudged & I missed it, but readable if I was looking for it!

GOD BLESS these "helpful" Electronics PPL!!

So I took pics of :

Pic #1) The ebay seller's entire Mailing envelope,

with the ONE 4oz bottle of Duri beside it, for size comparision) and

with my note exclaiming the following;

This pic displayed the

Mailing envelop's complete Shipping Label,,

- showing USPS Shipping #,,

- showed the USPS "3 oz" as the USPS total weight of the envelop, &

- showed how impossible it'd be to stuff (5) 4oz Duri Bottles in that small envelope)

Pic #2) Pic of a Close Up of the "3 oz," USPS Total Weight of this envelope, displayed hilighted on the upper left of the USPS Mailing Label

Pic #3) Screen Shot of my ebay purchase screen, proving his USPS shipping status & # and that it matched the USPS shipping # on the envelope.

My Paypal Status of this continued to say "awaiting seller response." But there never was a response from him, that I saw. I dont know what of my info he'd received either..

Just now, Paypal REFUNDED ME $200 for the (4) - 4oz Duri's this seller never mailed!!!

YEAH!! *somersaults!*

@Shelbelle

Thank YOU & @Icegoddess *AGAIN!!*

My sweet "Help & Hope" Friends! HeartHeart