Respected Contributor

Re: New Source? **4oz+** "duri Rejuvacote 1 Original";

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess   Thanks, sis  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

For sure, give the seller a day or 2 to respond, then if not satisfied, file a claim on ebay, you are protected and if necessary ebay will straighten it out for you, dont panic.  I would contact the seller at least twice. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Shelbelle  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Hope everything has now been resolved. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

oh gosh, @Shelbelle   thanks for asking...

(I've edited - to Condense my prior harangue abt this ebay seller experience)

Nope.. not resolved yet, but I'm smarter abt the obstacles ebay/Paypal/my Bank present abt a receipt of "partial shipment" of an ebay purchase

I'm still plugging away for resolution.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

oh gosh, @Shelbelle   thanks for asking...

(I've edited - to Condense my prior harangue abt this ebay seller experience)

Nope.. not resolved yet, but I'm smarter abt the obstacles ebay/Paypal/my Bank present abt a receipt of "partial shipment" of an ebay purchase

I'm still plugging away for resolution.

Just seeing this now, I cant imagine what you are going thru, dont quit until it is resoved to your satisfaction, take it ot the highest level you can. I cant imagine that PP is not rescuing you from your misery. Happy holiday, and please keep me informed, please. 

Valued Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn @Shelbelle - I'm on week 2 of trying this and so far, so good!  I follow the directions of adding one coat every night and then on Day 7, remove and start over.  What I also like is that this does not peel/lift off my nails!  I've tried so many different products and after a few coats or add another, it just peels off my nails!  

I've always had major issues with good nails so hoping this continues to work!  I don't put anything else on my nails as I work from home so the only time I polish them is if I meet up on a Saturday with my friends.  

@Shelbelle - I appreciate you recommending the #2 as that's the one I ordered and using.  Do you have any recommendations for a good nail polish that works with "no junk" in it?

Thanks to you both again for bringing up Duri!  

Honored Contributor

@PARedbird wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn @Shelbelle - I'm on week 2 of trying this and so far, so good!  I follow the directions of adding one coat every night and then on Day 7, remove and start over.  What I also like is that this does not peel/lift off my nails!  I've tried so many different products and after a few coats or add another, it just peels off my nails!  

I've always had major issues with good nails so hoping this continues to work!  I don't put anything else on my nails as I work from home so the only time I polish them is if I meet up on a Saturday with my friends.  

@Shelbelle - I appreciate you recommending the #2 as that's the one I ordered and using.  Do you have any recommendations for a good nail polish that works with "no junk" in it?

Thanks to you both again for bringing up Duri!  

Hi, TX, I recommend either Zoya or Deb Lippmann polishes, virtually free of the yuckies, as they say! I get them on ebay for better prices. But check out the Zoya site, HSN carries Lippmann. you can check amazon too. Keep up the good work!!!

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle Thank you!!  I have used Zoya before and I'll check if they'll have saled for Black Friday.  I'll also look at Lippmann too as I've not used hers.  I'll also check eBay for both as well!  Thanks for all the help!!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PARedbird 

Love love love  Duri Rejuvacote!!

No wonder I panicked when I looked at my dwindling supply! .. and even *IF* they'd stopped selling the 4oz!

I just cleaned off my nail polish (layers) and tried to wait a day, of my clean, nude nails to "breathe," but couldnt wait.  Anxious, I "slapped" that single layer of Duri Rejuvacote on, & much happier, and more confident.  My nails are soo brittle, I'm afraid that they'll break, at all, too deeply, or in the wrong place. 

Plus, this Duri Rejuvacote makes them grow soooo fast! In my case, no doubt!

I wonder if having Thyroid problems, managed by RX, has had any bearing on my brittle nails?  I've been on Thyroid RXs for soooo long, as long as my nails have been brittle.   Any ideas?