Honored Contributor

Re: New SKINN Fragrance - sample sent with April TS

@nada54 wrote:

Pecky I am so jealous!    Still waiting for my Nakery in Tropical.  Maybe tomorrow. 

Can't wait to smell it.

@nada54  I had no plans on ordering the body butter only because I have so much in other brands, but I caved in when I watched the presentation.  You will love it. It is very moisturizing.  I also ordered the pressed body oil in the same scent which hasn't shipped yet, and the serum body treatment that is on extended delivery.  I can't wait to hear what you think about it.  The tropical sounds heavenly.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@nada54 wrote:

Pecky I am so jealous!    Still waiting for my Nakery in Tropical.  Maybe tomorrow. 

Can't wait to smell it.

@nada54  I had no plans on ordering the body butter only because I have so much in other brands, but I caved in when I watched the presentation.  You will love it. It is very moisturizing.  I also ordered the pressed body oil in the same scent which hasn't shipped yet, and the serum body treatment that is on extended delivery.  I can't wait to hear what you think about it.  The tropical sounds heavenly.

@Pecky @nada54 - I would LOVE a Nakery TS with a kit of the 3 components-wash, body cream and pressed oil. 

The Ttopical is supposed to be a beachy scent 🏝

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Hi I just received candle and oils no perfume sample hopefully it comes in the cleanser tsv…tI’m waiting for lol. He use to have a radiance body oil that was heavenly hopefully it resembles it….
Trusted Contributor

Got it!   yes!    My husband came home and said it was sitting on the porch.   I love it!   Chi  it does very much smell Beachy!    I love the scent and you only need to use a tiny bit and it is very moisturizing.   Pecky I do wish I could smell yours too it sounds amazing,  actually I wish there was a way to smell all of them!  haha

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

Got it!   yes!    My husband came home and said it was sitting on the porch.   I love it!   Chi  it does very much smell Beachy!    I love the scent and you only need to use a tiny bit and it is very moisturizing.   Pecky I do wish I could smell yours too it sounds amazing,  actually I wish there was a way to smell all of them!  haha

Ohhh @nada54  🏝🍍🍹🐠🦜 I can imagine the scent! Soooo happy that you and @Pecky are pleased with your purchases. These are the 2 scents that I want. I'm sooooo hoping that both are in my BWB GWP bags - I placed orders at both Q and H and both have shipped. Excited!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

@nada54 What a great surprise!  I do wish I could smell the tropical.  I might order the body wash in that scent.  

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi there

finally received my duo cleansers today with the perfume sample! How do you all like it? I did not, too masculine! I prefer scents like the Graces, amazing, living, pure...have a great Mother's Day weekend...Skinn had a great one before...sooo delicious 
E07691FA-8FEE-4F7C-B7BE-7A3EFFBC844E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

The long wait is almost over! Looking forward to the SKINN TS event on Aug 20th. Still not sure of the TS item, but the new fragrance will be available at HSN for the Skinn August event

Interesting Skinn email today... I did a google search for the 'mystery' designer perfume that is referenced in the email using the fragrance description + the bottle design + price. 

Looks like it's Tom Ford Neroli Portofino!  I am having a love fest with TF parfums! Glad to have a lower priced competitive option from Skinn 

BA18B17D-AADD-41A3-94F4-C4D29C845609.jpeg