Regular Contributor

I see that the Philosophy website (and stores like Macys.com) is selling a new fragrance called Pure Grace Summer. Anybody know anything about it or have smelled it? It kills me when the only description of the fragrance is "the spirit of a summer's day". A summer's day could smell like any number of things: leaves, suntan oil, fish, cow manure, ice cream, rain, dirt, sand, etc.  Get real, Philosophy.

Honored Contributor

I hate when they describe scents like that too! I think Pure Grace is one of the best Philosophy scents as was their Summer Grace. I wonder if this new one is the best of both worlds? I don't use their products anymore but I do miss those two scents

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Pure Grace Summer

[ Edited ]

I hate when the describe products like that and I love a lot of my philosophy products.

I am a fan of Pure Grace, but not one of the Summers, I can't remember which one it is now because they have two

. I would need to smell in person first before purchasing on-line.

Honored Contributor

I really like Summer Grace, so I would be willing to try this one.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Pure Grace Summer

[ Edited ]

I am planning to try it. I love Pure Grace and Sunshine Grace. Was not a fan of Summer Grace or Falling in Love Summer.

Interesting, the set includes a "2 N 1" body cleanser and moisturizer, not a 3 N 1 that we usually get.

Cindy

Respected Contributor

I love Pure Grace. I would worry that pure Grace Summer might turn weird on me, though. I've just found that a lot of fragrances that are really fresh, bright, and citrus end up going funky on me. I'd definitely have to try it out, first, but will if I see it in store. I agree about the description. That literally tells me about 5% of what I need to know about the fragrance! Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Ahhhh!!!!! Wow i need to try this! Pure Grace is my absolute favorite scent , and Summer grace is right up there too. I wonder what this will be like! 

Trusted Contributor

My Macy's doesn't have it in the store yet.  Tempted to order online because they have free shipping.  Not sure about their return policy on beauty items since I have never returned anything.  Might have to call them.  Don't want to be stuck with it if it's a 10 minute smell LOL

Trusted Contributor

the set is now listed on QVC

A275172

philosophy pure grace summer spray fragrance & body cleanser

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the item code! This is a must try for me. I notice it's a 2 in 1 body cleanser and moisturizer. I guess this is new?