Occasional Contributor

My June Insider came Saturday. Laura will have some new products out in June during her shows on June 28th, June 29th and June 30th.

Here they are: "New York Classics Chocolate Fix Collection": I-Care Waterproof Eye liner in Brown; Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Milk Shake (new color) (caramel nude).

"Cake Pops Collection": Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Poppin' Pink (soft candy pink), Baked Flambe' Blush in Pink Velvet Pop (bright raspberry pink/shimmery biege pink), Baked Flambe' Eye Shadow in Pink Chocolate Pop (pale pink/dark brown) and a mini blush brush and a mini shadow brush.

"Turn the Other Cheek Blush and Highlighter Collection": Three complementary blush shades in matte, sateen, and multi-reflective finishes along with low-glow highlighter provide year-round beauty...(in separate compacts); Baked Monochromatic Blush in Bora Bora (pearlescent peach pink), Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla (nude tone), Blush-n-Brighten in Sunswept (soft tones of pink, golden peach, and bronzy-beige). Sugar-Free Blush-n-Brighten in Boysenberry (swirl of coral, berries, soft pinks, and browns) and a brush/applicator (double ended).

"Six-Piece Love at First Kiss Lipstick Wardrobe": These are lipsticks with swirls of light and dark pigments - includes: Mixed Berry (warm pink and pomegranate), Honey Bun (warm melon with glazed cinnamon swirls), Strawberry Toffee (warm pink with copper undertones), Riviera Toffee (sheer peachy-brown creme), Dolce (sheer medium pink creme), and Vista (sheer soft brown creme).

"Skin Diffuser Loose Baked Powder with Brush": Multitasking light-as-air powder with optical blurring refiners help diminish the appearance of imperfections and gives skin a soft focus effect. Provides a light matte finish while helping control oil throughout the day and includes a stippling brush and puff. The colors are Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep.

I know a few of the colors aren't new, but I didn't want to leave anything in the different collections out. All of the colors are beautiful and I'm really excited about the new Skin Diffuser Loose Baked Powder! Just wanted to pass this along Smiley Happy