Regular Contributor

New Products coming...........

I got a little philosophy promo booklet with sneak peaks in the box with my FC spf lotion.

Coming soon:

New spray fragrance

Peaceful Harmony #A259626

Notes: neroli, citrus, iris, lily of the valley, lotus flower, warm musk, moss and light cedar finish.

2 New skin care items

No Reason to Hide multi-imperfection transforming serum and No Reason to Hide instant skin-tone perfecting moisturizer with spf20.

No item numbers given for skin care items.

Wonder what the new fragrance will be like? It is not in the grace or love family so maybe it is a whole new fragrance family.

Pink

Respected Contributor

Re: New Products coming...........

Thanks for the scoop. I'm not a big fan of Lily of the Valley, so I probably won't like the new fragrance, Peaceful Harmony. The cedar note sounds nice, though. It's interesting that it won't be a Grace or Love. Will be curious to see it presented. Thanks again for sharing.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Regular Contributor

Celery.

Your welcome. You are right, it will be interesting to hear this presented!

Pink

Respected Contributor

pink, Can you describe the bottle for Peaceful Harmony? Is it a simple design with just the name of the fragrance on the bottle (ex. AG, PG, UL, etc) or is there a graphic or design attached to the fragrance (ex. Loveswept, Sunshine Grace, Giving Grace, etc.). Also, is there a color associated with the fragrance (ex. pink for AG, white for PG, light blue for FIL, etc). TIA!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Hi Celery

Hope you and Pink do not mind me jumping in. A week or so ago, GF posted a pic of this. It has the "simple" design in green...the color of CELERY! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Cindy

Super Contributor

thanks for the info, Pink!!!

there's a bottle on e-bay ($34) already. Yep, regular "square" bottle like the graces with a green paper label.

Wonder if this new "harmony" line is replacing field of flowers.

Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 FlyersGirl said:

Hi Celery

Hope you and Pink do not mind me jumping in. A week or so ago, GF posted a pic of this. It has the "simple" design in green...the color of CELERY! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Cindy

Thanks, FlyersGirl. I love the color of celery green. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Patti67 said:

thanks for the info, Pink!!!

there's a bottle on e-bay ($34) already. Yep, regular "square" bottle like the graces with a green paper label.

Wonder if this new "harmony" line is replacing field of flowers.

Thanks for mentioning the listing on eBay. I just took a look. It's interesting that new Phil items always show up on eBay from a seller in AZ. I always wonder if it's someone who works at Philosophy and has the perk of getting new items in advance. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

On 7/8/2014 FlyersGirl said:

Hi Celery

Cindy

is it the similar to the color they used for eternal grace? this is making me think that maybe it's a tweaked version of an eternal grace type scent.

eta: i found it on ebay-- it does look like eternal eternal grace. interesting...

Visitor

Will they ever super size the love sweet love? maybe for next summer!! I would luv the spritz.i thought maybe it was not getting good reviews but when I looked it up awhile back it was.every time I go in the beauty stores several of the women that work there say it is there fav!! u can smell it & I luv the smell of grapefruit & that is what I smell the most.thanks!! it lifts u up!!