Trusted Contributor

Has anyone smelled the new Philosophy fragrances?  One is called Amazing Grace Ballet Rose and the other is called Pure Grace Nude Rose.  I didn't care for the Ballet Rose, but I liked the Nude Rose.  I'm not great at describing fragrances, but I think the Nude Rose seemed lighter than the Ballet Rose.  Has anyone else tried them?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

Re: New Philosophy fragrances

I had not heard of these until today. Rose fragrances are usually not my thing but I would still like to get a sniff of them. 

Respected Contributor

I smelled the amazing grace ballet rose and it smelled like amazing grace with some rose in it.  Not a fan myself.  I like AG and I like Rose but not together. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't that think I would like it as I'm not a fan of rose smelling fragrances.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the Amazing Grace Ballet Rose at Ulta. The small travel spray. I do not smell any Amazing Grace in it at all. It goes on a strong floral rose.

The dry down is softer but it doesn't last very long. Fades pretty fast.

Only a true rose fan would like it...which I am. Paul Smith Rose is my favorite.

Where is Pure Grace Nude Rose sold?

Trusted Contributor

@wonderfulworld I saw it in the Philosophy store at my local mall.  It's also available on Macy's website, I'm not sure if it's in store.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Contributor

why is it that my Falling In Love seems to be lacking these past two years?  The fragrance doesn't smell the same or last long yet they keep bringing out new.  Perhaps concentrate on the old line and make it the way IT USED TO BE.

Contributor

I've given up on Philosophy. No matter what I do, I can't get this scent to last on me. Which drives me crazy.  

Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@wonderfulworld I saw it in the Philosophy store at my local mall.  It's also available on Macy's website, I'm not sure if it's in store.

Thank you Stargazer. Have you had a chance to try the Macys version?

I purchased the Ulta AG Ballet Rose (purse spray) and it is a rose..which I like. No AG that I can smell. My only complaint is that it fades fast.