Respected Contributor

New -- Perricone No Makeup Set here at the Q

I just saw this online here on the Q. The item number is A271476. It's about $50, but I figured up the retail value, and its around $80. Just a heads up for those interested in trying these products. I almost purchased it, but I don't think the serum foundation will be a match for my skin, so I'm passing. I might check out the blush and bronzer at my local Sephora and pick up during the upcoming sale.

Hope someone is able to enjoy some new beauty goodies!

Honored Contributor

Re: New -- Perricone No Makeup Set here at the Q

I've purchased the no-makeup, makeup; it doesn't work for me. QVC had them on special one time, so I got the foundation, blush, bronzer, lipstick, concealer, mascara, etc. My friends didn't like it either after trying mine. I like most everything else about Perricone, but for makeup I stick with Bare Minerals and IT Cosmetics.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @FUTURE! I would soooo be on this kit if they had the serum foundation in Far. I actually really like the finish of it but it is just too dark for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree....I wish the foundation came in fair, and gave the buyer a choice of colors. I can use the universal, but it looks a tad dark on light skin. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not like the serum, but LOVE the original.  The color is perfect for me, but I agree they maybe need to make a porcelain

Honored Contributor

I love the original no foundation foundation which gives  my skin the  look of near flawless skin with no makeup but the serum has a heavier flat mat harsh makeup look

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I love the original no foundation foundation which gives  my skin the  look of near flawless skin with no makeup but the serum has a heavier flat mat harsh makeup look

Shoe kitty said

ITA.  I am glad so many love it, but it does not work for me.  While the original NFF makes my skin look smooth and glowing, and adds moisture, the serum  does not.  It seems to dry my skin and "mattifies "  it, and my fine lines seem to show more.  IDK why, that is just my experience.  But I do not like a matte finish.

Honored Contributor

odd because I have drier skin and don't like the  matte look for foundations- I like the satin and dewy look the best. The serum looks satin on my skin- not matte at all. The regular NFF looks more dewy but actually a bit too much, almost oily. Funny how we all have differet results.