Valued Contributor

Re: New Peaceful Harmony is now available!

i wonder if they will present this in tonight's show. there's a sort of weird, nebulous video on the listing right now that i guess is supposed to let us know how the fragrance makes you feel but i got nothing from it. i still have no idea how it smells or will make me feel...i'm guessing from the color it's kind of a green smelling fragrance? kinda seems like it may be a hybrid of inner and eternal graces.

Super Contributor

Isn't ""peaceful harmony"" sort of redundant?

Super Contributor

Pink, I can't wait to hear what you think about this new scent!

Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 jennys kid said:

i wonder if they will present this in tonight's show. there's a sort of weird, nebulous video on the listing right now that i guess is supposed to let us know how the fragrance makes you feel but i got nothing from it. i still have no idea how it smells or will make me feel...i'm guessing from the color it's kind of a green smelling fragrance? kinda seems like it may be a hybrid of inner and eternal graces.

I watched the video, too, so I know what you mean. :-) I guess the scent is being described as a "clean floral." You probably saw the fragrance notes description, but in case you didn't, here it is: Neroli and citrus invite your spirit to soar. Iris, lily of the valley, and lotus flower joyfully mingle. Warm musk, moss, and light cedar radiate.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

So how is this scent Pink?! No pressure! LOL. Smiley Happy)
Occasional Contributor

I received a scent card in my philosophy order, I didn't care for it. I hoped I would since they have discontinued my inner grace, thought this might be similar with the notes they mention.

Light cedar: not enough

Lily of the valley: too much

Other flowers: too much

Musk: none

In my opinion: too floral and not counterbalanced with non-floral for me.

Try it ladies, it may be what you are looking for in a scent.

Valued Contributor

no musk? hmm. there's a review of it on the product page saying it reminds the reviewer or eternal grace. did you think so, prairie girl?