Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: New Paula's choice resist omega +complex serum

I ordered it yesterday. My skin has been feeling a tad dry lately so hoping this helps and doesn't make me break out. 

Respected Contributor

I passed on it for now. I'll be interested in reading everyone's opinions here after it has been out for a while.

Contributor

Where did you order it from?

Regular Contributor

@Chrissy4love wrote:

Where did you order it from?

I got an email with a link to order it early. I think it is being released next week.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze I've read that they are now putting ingredients in alphabetical order rather than listing them in the order of quantity. I don't know if it's that way on this product because I'm too lazy to look. But I think it's a crock if this is what they are going to do from now on.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@henderson wrote:

I've been using her products since 1995 and now use her basic core products.  The prices have gone so up and some don't even work for me.  Disappointed in the way her company is going now.

Paula priced her products out of my budget. I could purchase a flaxseed oil for EFAs.

This 16oz bottle is $6.49

Flaxseed Oil (Organic) 16 fl oz (473 mL) Bottle

Trusted Contributor

@henderson I am getting really disppointed in "the New Paula" myself. I started a separate thread about how mad I am that they discontinued what was the only brow product that works well for me. They're introducing and discontinuing products so fast it's making my head spin. And costs are getting ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

Could she have sold out? Like everybody else?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@HappyDaze I've read that they are now putting ingredients in alphabetical order rather than listing them in the order of quantity. I don't know if it's that way on this product because I'm too lazy to look. But I think it's a crock if this is what they are going to do from now on.

@Judaline well, at least for this product it clearly is not in alphabetical order  (I posted the ingredients in this thread) so that is good. On the FDA ingredient labeling requirements it still states they have to be listed in order of percentage so not sure what you are referring. 

I know soaps can have the ingredients listed any way they want that is why people don't realize that just because a soap company may list goat milk as the first or second ingredient, that is not necessarily the true percentage of goat milk they are putting in it and it could be a minute amount.

So soaps and non cosmetic or non "drug" (i.e. any product that doesn't claim to cure or address conditions, wrinkles, etc) type products have a different set of rules for ingredient labeling. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Could she have sold out? Like everybody else?

@Judaline She brought on a private equity firm awhile ago. She retains equal ownership...for now.

I am not thrilled about the price increases but I love alot of the new products they've brought lately. I also like that they brought back alot of the original products so many people begged them to bring back. Rarely do companies do this so kudos to them- and for not bringing it back in a different form trying to claim it is the original.

I wish they'd bring back their lipglosses which were such great colors on me and weren't sticky and didn't smell like gross vanilla or some other fake flavoring.