Honored Contributor

New Paula's choice resist omega +complex serum

Why is it different?
This serum contains robust levels of Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils plus skin-identical ceramides and hydrating ingredients to visibly improve skin’s health.

What does it do?
Concentrated levels of omega fatty acids help replenish dull, dehydrated skin, revive a beautifully smooth, supple feeling plus visibly softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Who is it for?
Whatever your concern, omegas are what healthy skin needs. Omega+ Complex is ideal for all skin types, and especially beneficial for anyone struggling with skin that's showing signs of fatigue or visible signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Paula's choice resist omega +complex serum

Ingredients for those interested:

Key Ingredients:ceramide EOPhydrogenated lecithinceramide EOScaprooyl phytosphingosinecaprooyl sphingosinetetrahexyldecyl ascorbatetrehaloseceramide APButyrospermum parkiiceramide NSSalvia hispanica (chia) seed oilOlea europaea oil unsaponifiablescholesteroltocopherolsodium hyaluronatePassiflora edulis seed oilLinum usitatissimum extractPrunus domestica seed oilceramide NPlinolenic acid

Product Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin (skin-replenishing ingredient), Diheptyl Succinate (emollient), Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters (texture enhancer), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil (flax seed; non-fragrant omega 3, 6, and 9 plant oil), Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid (skin-restoring omega 9 fatty acids), Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil (non-fragrant omega 6 plant oil) Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil (non-fragrant omega 3 plant oil), Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Caprooyl Sphingosine (skin-replenishing and restoring ingredients), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables (skin smoothing fatty acid), Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Ceramide AP (skin-replenishing and restoring ingredients), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (antioxidant emollient), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (texture enhancer), Prunus Domestica Seed Oil (non-fragrant antioxidant plant oil/omega 9), Lauryl Laurate (skin-softening), Glyceryl Behenate (texture enhancer), Hydrogenated Lecithin (skin-restoring ingredient), Sodium Phytate (chelating agent), Trehalose (hydration), Isohexadecane (texture enhancer), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (emulsifier), Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer (film-forming agent), Xanthan Gum (texture enhancer), Cetyl Alcohol (hydration), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Agar, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-25 (texture enhancers), Cetearyl Alcohol (hydration), Behenic Acid (opacifying agent), Glyceryl Rosinate (emollient), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin (preservatives).

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze yikes on the names on those ingredients😱  Interesting product though.....I think? I'm needing something for dehydrated skin because of some meds sucking the life outta me.  Might call their CS. Thanks for the I go!  Hope your big boy is getting better and better and the chemo is working.  Tough guy you got there 😘

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Why is it different?
This serum contains robust levels of Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils plus skin-identical ceramides and hydrating ingredients to visibly improve skin’s health.

What does it do?
Concentrated levels of omega fatty acids help replenish dull, dehydrated skin, revive a beautifully smooth, supple feeling plus visibly softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Who is it for?
Whatever your concern, omegas are what healthy skin needs. Omega+ Complex is ideal for all skin types, and especially beneficial for anyone struggling with skin that's showing signs of fatigue or visible signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Sounds interesting!  Do you think it would be suitable for dry, mature skin?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Jump4joy2 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Why is it different?

What does it do?

Who is it for?

Sounds interesting!  Do you think it would be suitable for dry, mature skin?  Thanks!

@Jump4joy2 I would think it definitively would be good for dry, mature skin. @Irshgrl31201 is a really good authority on skincare so hopefully she will chime in and have some thoughts on this product and if it would be a good choice for your type of skin.  

Trusted Contributor

I've been using her products since 1995 and now use her basic core products.  The prices have gone so up and some don't even work for me.  Disappointed in the way her company is going now.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze yikes on the names on those ingredients😱  Interesting product though.....I think? I'm needing something for dehydrated skin because of some meds sucking the life outta me.  Might call their CS. Thanks for the I go!  Hope your big boy is getting better and better and the chemo is working.  Tough guy you got there 😘

lol @Suebdoo! I am going to look into it further and see how it differs from what I am already using. Or perhaps I can use it in place of two products? I'd have to see. 

Yes, my boy actually was much better once his painful leg was removed. Now that he is walking normally with his prosthetic, he is acting like his normal dog self, even chasing after a cat! Smiley Happy He also swims with me twice a week to stay strong and healthy. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

• @HappyDaze awesome!!!!!  Big hugs to you and him😘

Looking at the names of those ingredients again.  I'm thinking there should be a chemist spelling bee. LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:
  • @HappyDaze awesome!!!!!  Big hugs to you and him😘

Looking at the names of those ingredients again.  I'm thinking there should be a chemist spelling bee. LOL. 

@Suebdoo thank you that means alot to us. Smiley Happy 

I actually am familiar with most of those ingredients! Smiley Happy I am happy that although it seems to have alot of ingredients, the first half has the ingredients that are of most interest to me so most likely in a high enough concentration to actually work. But still doing my research. We'll see. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Where did you see it? Is it out yet?