Frequent Contributor

Re: New Paula's Choice product

Thank you, looking forward to it! Have a restful evening.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Applecakes, okay, but it's nothing too fancy or earth-shattering :-)

A.M.: Cleanse with Juice Beauty Cleasning Milk

Apply Paula's Choice BHA 2% Liquid and let it absorb for 15 ot 20 minutes

Apply NCN Multi-Active Matrixyl Serum 25% and let absorb for 10 minutes

Apply Paula's Choice Resist Toner (the original one) followed by

Medicine Mama's Apothecary Ultra Beauty Balm

When exercise walking, I apply Coppertone Water Babies Pure and Simple

Mineral-Based SPF50 sunscreen

Midday: After exercise or bathing, I wash with Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk

ApplyPaula'sChoice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming toner

Apply  Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenish Moisturizer for sensitive/dry skin

P.M.    Cleanse with One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing oil

Cleanse with Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk

Apply Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenish Moisturizer for sensitive/dry skin

Apply the Matrixyl Serum (see above)

Apply Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer or sensitive/dry skin

I should add that I am in my 60s and have relatively good skin -- some redness and fine lines in addition to the inevitable, gradual collapse of the face. :-(

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I personally do not care for Paula's products nor do I like cleansing oil.  However, that is what makes the world go round - we have options.

Not exactly a thread up your alley then, @Katcat1 :-)

@suzyQ3  Wish the thread title was clearer.  ; )

Honored Contributor

I love cleansing oil.   I may try her oil.  I do think it's expensive. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I've used cleansing oil for years at night to remove my makeup.  I usually use DHC which is my favorite but am willing to try others.  Since I have used some Paula's Choice products I like I thought I would give this a try.

I just ordered it through Dermstore with a 15% discount so was able to get it for $23 (price minus discount plus tax, shipping was free).   

Respected Contributor

I had an e-mail about it recently. Then yesterday I received in regular mail a very nice small catalogue, The Truth About Skincare (Your Guide to Radical Results). The graphics are really good plus comments and tips. It has a code for 20% off and free shipping. I read the small print (tiny) and it was a bit confusing to me if the oil is eligible for the discount since it says it doesn't apply to the launch of new products. Customer service would clarify it and maybe give you the code, which we know we can't post here.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@suzyQ3,  You are right but I have an opinion like everyone else -- good or bad.  Cat Tongue

@Katcat1 And thank you for your honest opinion.  I value both good and bad reviews of products. 

Valued Contributor

I  wonder why she is no longer on the Q. Her products seemed to be well received, but she didn't last long. Sometimes I think the Q gets a larger % off certain lines and that is what they focus on - like IT cosmetics on what seems like every day.

Sorry that Paula's Choice is no longer offered on the Q

Valued Contributor

OH WOW was I ever wrong! I just looked and she does have products on the Q. Guess I was thinking that being as I had not seen her on the Q for a very long time, that her products were no longer available. I wonder if this is just product left in the Q inventory??? Seems like she should be on occasionally.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@suzyQ3,  You are right but I have an opinion like everyone else -- good or bad.  Cat Tongue

@Katcat1 And thank you for your honest opinion.  I value both good and bad reviews of products. 

@Valstybaby, I also value good and bad reviews of products. I'll check back when someone has tried the oil and weighs in.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland