Valued Contributor

Re: New Paula's Choice product coming out

@KrissieK wrote:
@Tsukiko I compared the ingredients in the new Paula's Choice product and Isomers Deep Crease and I prefer the ingredients in Paula's. However, it will be interesting to see how much the new product costs. With the great ingredients and sophisticated packaging, I'm sure the price will reflect those things.

I agree the ingredient deck looks good. I like that it has Niacinamide but I already get Niacinamide from Paula's Skin Balancing Toner and Isomers Retiniacin. The Isomers is a better value for me (assuming that Paula's will be more expensive).

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

@KrissieK wrote:
@Tsukiko I compared the ingredients in the new Paula's Choice product and Isomers Deep Crease and I prefer the ingredients in Paula's. However, it will be interesting to see how much the new product costs. With the great ingredients and sophisticated packaging, I'm sure the price will reflect those things.

I agree the ingredient deck looks good. I like that it has Niacinamide but I already get Niacinamide from Paula's Skin Balancing Toner and Isomers Retiniacin. The Isomers is a better value for me (assuming that Paula's will be more expensive).

Apparently, the PC product is just to be used where needed, which may be their way of trying to justify a high price, if it is indeed a high price. What are the instructions on your Isomers product?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Tsukiko wrote:

@KrissieK wrote:

Apparently, the PC product is just to be used where needed, which may be their way of trying to justify a high price, if it is indeed a high price. What are the instructions on your Isomers product?

1-2 drops over entire face. Can be applied on cleansed skin or mixed wth serum, cream or foundation. Maneula said to start twice a day then eventually once a day is enough.

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko, have you used the Isomers product long enough to have an opinion about this hot ingredient?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

SuzyQ3 I just got this on Thursday and it's my first time using it so I can't give you any results yet. I'm hoping after about a month to see something. I'm 50 and don't have any wrinkles (I've been Retin A and retinol products for 20 years) but I have deep nasolabial lines. That's why I bought this since it's supposed to help with that. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Tsukiko. I hope it works well for you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks@suzyQ3 and others who brought up the the high points of this new product.

I couldn't help but think on the tail end of our discussion on retinol & Vit. C, this could be a good replacement for retinol.

From her website:

What makes this product unique?
Resist Skin Firming Line Minimizer contains a targeted, research-proven anti-wrinkle complex that works to rev up cellular metabolism, "telling" skin to begin producing collagen as it did when we were young. The result? Visibly firmer skin! Proven barrier repair and cell-communicating ingredients help repair damaged elastin so skin regains some of its youthful "bounce." This concentrated complex produces anti-wrinkle results similar to retinol, so is an alternative for those sensitive to this ingredient—or it can be used in conjunction with a retinol product for enhanced results.

The state-of-the-art airless dropper allows for precision dispensing while keeping the ingredients protected from light and air exposure.

Who is this product for?
Anyone wanting to improve the appearance of visible signs of aging, especially around the mouth and eyes. Perfect for those sensitive to retinol or may be used with a retinol product or any other anti-aging treatment.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

As usual this illustrates how scientific & ingredient savvy I'm NOT.

I'd guess it'll be sold at about a $50-$65 price point.  Naturally, could be way off.

ETA: OOPS.  I didn't realize it was already being sold but is out of stock-  Rather than a new product launch.

Sorry about that...

Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

As usual this illustrates how scientific & ingredient savvy I'm NOT.

I'd guess it'll be sold at about a $50-$65 price point.  Naturally, could be way off.

ETA: OOPS.  I didn't realize it was already being sold but is out of stock-  Rather than a new product launch.

Sorry about that...

@Funloving no you are right, it IS new but hasn't been sold yet, even though it says OOS. I think you are probably right about the price range. Given all the quality ingedients and not alot of fillers and the expensive packaging, I am sure it won't be cheap. However, my PC products always last me a looong time so I find they still generally are a good value.

Any takers???

Respected Contributor

The PC product is $50.  Probably meant as spot treatment since it targets mouth and eyes.