Honored Contributor

New Paula's Choice product coming out

It is called Skin Firming Line Minimizer. No idea what ingredients it has in it yet or anything else, just the name. Just an FYI for those that like PC's products (and fodder for those of you who don't, lol).

Respected Contributor

Re: New Paula's Choice product coming out

Key Ingredients: Bambusa vulgaris (bamboo) leaf/stem extract, niacinamide, copper lysinate/prolinate, Pisum sativum, panthenol, glucosamine HCL, sodium chondroitin sulfate, glycosaminoglycans, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, methylglucoside phosphate

Product Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient), Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (skin-repairing ingredients), Copper Lysinate/Prolinate (amino acid/mineral complex), Glucosamine HCL (skin-conditioning agent), Panthenol (skin-repairing ingredient), Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract (antioxidant plant extracts), Methylglucoside Phosphate (skin-conditioning agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

Key Ingredients: Bambusa vulgaris (bamboo) leaf/stem extract, niacinamide, copper lysinate/prolinate, Pisum sativum, panthenol, glucosamine HCL, sodium chondroitin sulfate, glycosaminoglycans, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, methylglucoside phosphate

Product Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient), Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (skin-repairing ingredients), Copper Lysinate/Prolinate (amino acid/mineral complex), Glucosamine HCL (skin-conditioning agent), Panthenol (skin-repairing ingredient), Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract (antioxidant plant extracts), Methylglucoside Phosphate (skin-conditioning agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

Thanks FUTURE!!

Honored Contributor

Here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

It looks like this product contains Neodermyl. Depending on the price, this could be a cheaper alternative than Isomers. But Isomers has great bonus sizes and kits, so maybe not.
Valued Contributor

@KrissieK wrote:
It looks like this product contains Neodermyl. Depending on the price, this could be a cheaper alternative than Isomers. But Isomers has great bonus sizes and kits, so maybe not.

I was just going to mention the Neodermyl. I don't believe they can beat Isomers price though. I just got the 4oz bottle for under $60 on sale, the normal price is a little under that for 2oz.

This Paula's Choice product is .5oz and I would be surprised if it's under $45 dollars. Neodermyl seems to be the hottest ingredient right now.

Honored Contributor

According to the website, it is suppose to really be used on targeted areas, not really the whole face (for cost effective purposes). It says it really is best for those stubborn wrinkles, like around the eyes and mouth.

I LOVE the dispensing mechanism- not cheap to put it in that type of dispenser but the very best for protecting the ingredients.

Honored Contributor

The product description in the link I posted touts this as a possible alternative for retinol for those who can't or don't choose to use it. Of course, whether this is true is subject to discussion, as if every skin care claim.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

The product description in the link I posted touts this as a possible alternative for retinol for those who can't or don't choose to use it. Of course, whether this is true is subject to discussion, as if every skin care claim.

I missed that part, thanks for pointing that out.

I will be curious to hear @Bella Carro 's take on it!

Frequent Contributor

@Tsukiko I compared the ingredients in the new Paula's Choice product and Isomers Deep Crease and I prefer the ingredients in Paula's. However, it will be interesting to see how much the new product costs. With the great ingredients and sophisticated packaging, I'm sure the price will reflect those things.