Honored Contributor

Re: New Paula's Choice product coming out

@Funloving wrote:

The PC product is $50.  Probably meant as spot treatment since it targets mouth and eyes.

yep, she states in the FAQ's that it is more for spot treatment than for using all over the face. If I were to buy it, I'd wait for a sale like I do all the time with her products (fortunately she has sales often!), I don't think that is a bad price.

Respected Contributor

I'll be interested to see how this works for people. I recently purchased her eye cream, as I was in need of one. I also purchased the Isomers Super Skin serum, but haven't started using yet. I don't think I'm the target for this new PC product, as I don't have "lines." Two teeeeeeeny ones on my forehead, expression lines, but they have gotten exceedingly better over the past year or so, just barely noticeable at this point. But I always love hearing about how products work for others, and can file away in my "I'll probably be needing this one day" bank. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

@KrissieK wrote:
It looks like this product contains Neodermyl. Depending on the price, this could be a cheaper alternative than Isomers. But Isomers has great bonus sizes and kits, so maybe not.

I was just going to mention the Neodermyl. I don't believe they can beat Isomers price though. I just got the 4oz bottle for under $60 on sale, the normal price is a little under that for 2oz.

This Paula's Choice product is .5oz and I would be surprised if it's under $45 dollars. Neodermyl seems to be the hottest ingredient right now.

Paula's Choice product would be $400 for 4 oz, so yours is a steal at $60 for 4 oz if it is a similar product!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

It is called Skin Firming Line Minimizer. No idea what ingredients it has in it yet or anything else, just the name. Just an FYI for those that like PC's products (and fodder for those of you who don't, lol).

LOL! 2.png

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Hmm, interesting.  I received the Isomers with the Neodermyl and I don't love the formula or the packaging.  As soon as I opened the Isomers bottle I was hit with the scent of lavender.  My redness prone skin doesn't like lots of any essential oil.  The serum is thick which is fine but I don't like the dropper bottle packaging.  I wind up getting some on the rim of the bottle and it's fussy to get into the dropper and dispense the amount t I want.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

The product description in the link I posted touts this as a possible alternative for retinol for those who can't or don't choose to use it. Of course, whether this is true is subject to discussion, as if every skin care claim.

I missed that part, thanks for pointing that out.

I will be curious to hear @Bella Carro 's take on it!

@HappyDaze I posted initial thoughts on the Isomers with Neodermyl before seeing this.  One post below.

Frequent Contributor

@bella carro Is this the deep crease correction cream? I see no essential oils and it's in a pump bottle. Maybe a different product? Also, @Tsukiko, is this the product you are speaking of. It would be funny if we were all talkin about different products.
Valued Contributor

@KrissieK wrote:
@bella carro Is this the deep crease correction cream? I see no essential oils and it's in a pump bottle. Maybe a different product? Also, @Tsukiko, is this the product you are speaking of. It would be funny if we were all talkin about different products.

No not the deep crease, the super skin serum.

Frequent Contributor

Lol, well there you go. So Isomers uses Neodermyl in at least a couple of products.
Respected Contributor

@KrissieK wrote:

@KrissieK and @Tsukiko, sorry that I was not clear and thank you @Tsukiko for clarifying.  I am commenting on the Ultimate Super Skin Serum from the most recent Isomers TSV.