Honored Contributor

New Palettes From Bobbi Brown

She has a new palette out called The Nude Library 25th Anniversary Edition for $200. It has 40 shadows and are some of her best nude palettes in one. This is too pricey for me, if it was $100 maybe I would buy it. She also has 3 new palettes that look very different from what she usually has. They are named for cities Paris, New York, and London with pretty art work on the top of the palette. It sells for $65 and looks to have 4 shadows and a blush. I will have to see swatches before I would purchase.I believe they are being sold at Neiman Marcus.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Palettes From Bobbi Brown

Thanks for posting. I hope her shadow formulas have improved. They sheer out on me.

I'm going to check out the $65 ones. I miss seeing Bobbi on QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

She has a new palette out called The Nude Library 25th Anniversary Edition for $200. It has 40 shadows and are some of her best nude palettes in one. This is too pricey for me, if it was $100 maybe I would buy it. She also has 3 new palettes that look very different from what she usually has. They are named for cities Paris, New York, and London with pretty art work on the top of the palette. It sells for $65 and looks to have 4 shadows and a blush. I will have to see swatches before I would purchase.I believe they are being sold at Neiman Marcus.

She has absolutely gorgeous colors in the pan.  They do not offer any pigment, and they are too powdery.  I have returned the majority of her palettes due to no color payoff.

They are far too powdery.  That being said, they are so pretty when looknig at them!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Thanks for posting. I hope her shadow formulas have improved. They sheer out on me.

I'm going to check out the $65 ones. I miss seeing Bobbi on QVC.

I agree. She used to have great eye shadows and then they became too sheer and powdery.