Highlighted
Honored Contributor

New Palette from Danessa Myricks

Hope I spelled her name right.  This looks interesting

DM1.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: New Palette from Danessa Myricks

The more I look at this, the more I'm considering it.  I have never bought any of her makeup and I don't know how it's priced.  WELL NEVER FREAKING MIND!  This palette is $125 Smiley Surprised  I  was going straight for the bronze and teal in the upper right corner and the guilded pinky/orange and purple in the lower left corner.  Maybe I can "dupe it".  Goodness, she is right up there with Pat McGrath.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I just saw this on Trendmood and while I think it's pretty, I don't understand the large pans in the middle.  I get having a larger pan for a light brow/inner corner highlighter, but four of them?  I know they all are a bit different but I can't imagine they'd look much different on the eyes, at least based on the photo.  Would like to see swatches.

I don't mind spending a decent amount of money on a good eye palette, but I can't see myeslf ever paying $125 for a palette no matter how pretty or how great the quality is!

Honored Contributor

Yes, each of the larger white colors in the middle are a bit different in (undertone?) and I think the reason is because they can also be used as blush highlighters