Super Contributor

New Nick Chavez Plumper and Thicker duo foam mouse !( pink cans)

You have got to try this!  is new from Nick and I tried it based upon the 5 star reviews and it is exactly waht they say!  My hair comes out beautiful, shiny, bouncy, no sticky and I this is the best mouse I have ever tried. at 60 my hair looks like it is 30! No kidding. Of course I also use Andrew Lessmans vitamins like Hair skin and Nails , phytocermides and his collagen. THe best products ever!  It really is that good. Just thought I would share my experience. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Nick Chavez Plumper and Thicker duo foam mouse !( pink cans)

@beauty0125 wrote:

You have got to try this!  is new from Nick and I tried it based upon the 5 star reviews and it is exactly waht they say!  My hair comes out beautiful, shiny, bouncy, no sticky and I this is the best mouse I have ever tried. at 60 my hair looks like it is 30! No kidding. Of course I also use Andrew Lessmans vitamins like Hair skin and Nails , phytocermides and his collagen. THe best products ever!  It really is that good. Just thought I would share my experience. 

@beauty0125    Thanks for sharing. I used NC products for many years, but stopped because of the strong fragrances. How do these measure up?

Trusted Contributor

@beauty0125 

You're costing me money.... 😀I just ordered it. How could I resist with all those great reviews?

Respected Contributor

Me too!  I just placed an order.