Honored Contributor

New - Neutrogena Healthy Skin.............................

[ Edited ]

anti-aging perfector.  Tinted moisturizer with retinol and spf 20.  Evens out skin tone.  Six shades.  Sheer coverage but buildable (but not to medium coverage).  Dewy finish but not shiny.  If you want to even out your skin tone and receive an anti-aging treatment in one -- this is it. I purchased at Target.  I have sensitive skin and I did not have any reaction from the retinol.

Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: New - Neutrogena Healthy Skin.............................

@Katcat1 wrote:

anti-aging perfector.  Tinted moisturizer with retinol and spf 20.  Evens out skin tone.  Six shades.  Sheer coverage but buildable (but not to medium coverage).  Dewy finish but not shiny.  If you want to even out your skin tone and receive an anti-aging treatment in one -- this is it. I purchased at Target.  I have sensitive skin and I did not have any reaction from the retinol.

Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector

@Katcat1   Do you also use a retinol/Retin A product at night? I’d like to give this a try, but double retinol would make it a “no” for me. Thanks for sharing.

Super Contributor

Hum, it does have ingredients that aren't great for your skin. Fragrance,Isopropyl Isostearate (alcohol),Dimethicone etc., etc. See the website for details.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I actually wonder how much retinol is in this product.  I suggest you go to Neutrogena's website and maybe you can call or send an email with your questions to be safe.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

My favorite everyday Aveeno CC tinted moisturizer disappeared from the  market.  I have been searching and spending a lot of money to find a replacement. 

I tried the product you posted and I didn't really want the ingredients so I tried Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer with spf 20.  It has a bit more coverage than the original posted Neutro. anti age product.  If I want a little more light I mix Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturiser with it, just a dot and mix together.  (they have a 2 pack at Costco at a good price).

I also like mixed with the Pos. Rad. Neutro. moist., Covergirl Olay advanced radiance foundation in creamy natural as I am pale and don't sun my face (stopped sunning at 35).  I was surprised as I usually don't use Covergirl products.  I was desperate for a sub. for my Aveeno CC moisturizer. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wanted to add fyi -  I order my pet food and litter on Walmart. com and also have started ordering make up searching for a new favorite CC or BB cream foundation.  They will let you return items to the store if they are not up to your expectation.  I have processed at least 4 cosmetic products, one a time and they message me in process, you can keep or discard the product, no return is necessary!  I pass them on to a friend.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  Years back I use to use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer w spf 20 which also contained Retinol which is still available. The Anti-aging you mentioned seems to be very similar. Did you use the skin enhancer to compare? The problem is with the 2 is that they have very limited shades.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  Hi.  I did not compare.  I purchased the Perfector because I need replacement(s) for a product that oxidized on me.  This one comes in 6 shades, sheer coverage but nice.  The one I am really liking is the Lumene CC cream that is very lightweight and covers up redness (medium coverage) but feels like sheer coverage.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Shanus  This is the first product w/retinol that I have ever used.  My skin is sensitive so it would not take a big dose of retinol.

kindness is strength