Honored Contributor

New Natasha Denona Palette I'm Considering.

I'll wait for the Sephora 20% off sale tho.  It's at Sephora now for $69.

Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette

Natasha Denona - My Dream Eyeshadow Palette

Honored Contributor

Re: New Natasha Denona Palette I'm Considering.

Do these two palettes look too close in color to have both?  At first I thought they would but seeing them side by side, I think they're different enough.

Zoom, a magnified image of SUMMER UNRATED EYESHADOW PALETTE,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  I think the ND palette has more purple/lilac/pink tones. The NARS palette has more warm tones with the bronze, gold and warm browns.

Honored Contributor

a lot of those palettes look the same

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm That palette is tempting me too, love her shadows.  

I definitely don't need it, but that hardly ever stops me Smiley Tongue.  I'm waiting to see some of my favorite YouTubers do some looks with it to decide.  I thought I might find some videos yesterday since it was available early on the Sephora app.

I am especially waiting for Tara Lynn to do a video.  She always swatches a bunch of similar palettes at the end and that usually helps me decide whether I already own too many similar shades.

Esteemed Contributor

One reason I don't own large palettes is because many of the colors look the same to me. I have some quads, a 10 shade and a 9 shade palette. If I got anything larger, it would probably be wasted.

I like looking at everyone's purchases, but have no inclination to buy any more eyeshadows.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I have 2 Natasha Denona palettes - the Glam palette and the Retro palette - and have never used or reached for either one.  When I bought them I thought I would use them but just never have. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL

Is there something you don't like about her formula? What do you think about this palette compared to the other two?
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:
@JudyL

Is there something you don't like about her formula? What do you think about this palette compared to the other two?

@monicakm - I don't know if its the formula as I've never used them.  When I bought them I thought I liked the colors but then I would open them and they just didn't do anything for me and I thought "I'm never going to use these colors."  So I just never even tried them.  Right now they are in my donate box.  I may take them out and look at them again but probably not.