Trusted Contributor

New - Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint

This looks nice.  Has anyone tried this yet?  I like Nars makeup.  Like I need more makeup 😁.

http://www.narscosmetics.com/USA/velvet-matte-skin-tint-broad-spectrum-spf-30-/999NAC0000033.html

Honored Contributor

Re: New - Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint

I haven't tried it, but got the email, it does look  good though! May have to make a trip to Sephora! 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I haven't tried it, but got the email, it does look  good though! May have to make a trip to Sephora! 

LOL!  Yes, I got the email today.  I might have to try it.  I've been using RetinA since last April and it has really evened out my skintone.  It has lightened up some dark spots on my skin too.  My skin looks better with a light foundation now.

Trusted Contributor

I would buy this in a heartbeat if the sunscreen was totally physical, but it's a combo of physical and chemical. I'm eager to try more NARS, though, since I started using the radiant concealer a couple of months ago. That stuff is my HG concealer! Please post a review if you try it. If it's really good, I might have to rethink my position on the partially chemical sunscreen.
Trusted Contributor

@Himi lover I must stop coming to this site...this place is making me insane with trying new products. Can you say enabling a makeup-a-holic? :-O 

I will look now LOL! too cool to pass up.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

@mimi5775

Haha!  Yes, these boards will put you in the poorhouse.  I like that the tint has warm, cool, neutral undertones.  I'm definitely going to order, but have to wait a couple of weeks.