Regular Contributor

Miss Manga! Ahmazing! I have friends that are mascaraholics and told me to try this.

I myself tend not to use it as it either migrates or is impossible to remove.Miss Manga does not migrate and is easy to remove but the best part is just the smallest amount of product makes my lashes so long & thick!!

Trusted Contributor

I got this in the waterproof version and it's a miss for me.

Super Contributor

Yes, yesterday someone posted a rave. Will have try it, but want to try Clump Crusher first.

Super Contributor

Hadn't heard of this so just Googled. Since it's a L'Oreal product (drugstore pricing) it's worth a shot, although I haven't been really wowed by any L'Oreal mascaras before. The adjustable wand is interesting. :-)

Frequent Contributor
Just have to comment on your name as it is very dear to my heart Smiley Happy. I had a kitty named Cody and a kitty named Whitney, both from the same litter. They were awesome, I loved them so much.
Super Contributor
On 7/11/2014 iminthesouthwest said: Just have to comment on your name as it is very dear to my heart Smiley Happy. I had a kitty named Cody and a kitty named Whitney, both from the same litter. They were awesome, I loved them so much.

Awwww. Great names -- and obviously well loved for you to mention them here. They were blessed to have shared their lives with you. :-)

Super Contributor

I picked up a couple of tubes at Target 'cause they're on sale for only $6.49. Love it!

Frequent Contributor
Thanks for saying so Maren Smiley Happy it means a lot. They were my babies. Ok, I need a tissue lol. Sorry CodyWhitney for changing the subject!
Super Contributor

And now all this talk about pets (love) reminds me that I should be avoiding L'Oreal because of animal testing! Cover Girl, too, I think...AGH!!!!

I need someone to follow me around...