Esteemed Contributor

Re: New! Martino Cartier Forever Your Curl Styling Tool 702-627

@SandGirl , yes.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SandGirl , yes.

@Wsmom  My hair sounds similiar to yours, I might have to try this! Thank you!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@SandGirl , yes.

Beware though.  The reviews on CS are very sketchy.  If you want to return it doesn't sound too easy.  I went into it knowing I may be throwing away money so you might be safer trying the HSN one.  But I absolutely love the L'ange thick it cream.   If you decide to order it enter code free50 for half price plus free shipping on the hair care products.  Hopefully that still works.  Also check out facebook because influencers are always posting different sales and deals for first time shoppers.  

Valued Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@SandGirl , yes.

Beware though.  The reviews on CS are very sketchy.  If you want to return it doesn't sound too easy.  I went into it knowing I may be throwing away money so you might be safer trying the HSN one.  But I absolutely love the L'ange thick it cream.   If you decide to order it enter code free50 for half price plus free shipping on the hair care products.  Hopefully that still works.  Also check out facebook because influencers are always posting different sales and deals for first time shoppers.  

I have the HSN one...use it daily...happy so far! Heart

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom  Thank you - very good point!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the input everyone.  I hope I like the tool if not  it's nice to know there is an alternative and cheaper too.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, is the tool you are talking about the Le Duo by Lange?  I have it too, I like it but no on/off button and the temp control is confusing sometimes. This one seems more functional but torn if I should get it since it seems so similar 

Honored Contributor

It isn't new.  I bought one last summer and was disappointed.  I have fine, thinning hair and it wouldn't hold a curl.  I don't have that problem with a heated curling brush (Perfecter dupe).

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

It isn't new.  I bought one last summer and was disappointed.  I have fine, thinning hair and it wouldn't hold a curl.  I don't have that problem with a heated curling brush (Perfecter dupe).

What is your perfector dupe ? I was just looking on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@SPACKLE wrote:

Hi, is the tool you are talking about the Le Duo by Lange?  I have it too, I like it but no on/off button and the temp control is confusing sometimes. This one seems more functional but torn if I should get it since it seems so similar 

The big difference is price. The Lange is $99.