Honored Contributor

New Makeup by Mario Cream Blush Arrived

I ordered the Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil in "Just Peachy." and "Perfect Pink."   Today the "Just Peachy" arrived and I am so glad I was home.  The UPS person left it on my front porch in full sun - there was a shady spot just to the left or right of where he/she left it but nope, he/she picked the sunniest, warmest spot.  It sat there for a while before I realized a package had been left.  Thank goodness I'm not gone all day at work anymore.

Poor Just Peachy blush was a bit warm when I brought it in the house.  Opened it and its now sitting out cooling off.  Did a quick test swatch and it is so pretty.  Looks like it could be a dark peach but swatched it wasn't at all.  It's a nice color peach too - not orange and has good pigment.  I'm very happy so far.  Will see how it wears on me.  Also have the powder version so may top off the cream blush with a bit of the powder to see how that looks.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Makeup by Mario Cream Blush Arrived

@JudyL @Sounds pretty!

Super Contributor

Enjoy. Hope your pink is pretty too.  Maybe you can wear them blended together for a third look  A coworker needed to go home at lunch cause she was getting medication delivered. She didn't want it to sit in the sun.   

Honored Contributor

@JudyL   My cream blush shade arrived a few days ago and tried it on yesterday...Barely Blushing. Just as the name implies, it's a pale nude, tawny pink that's perfect for me who loves a natural blush look. 

I know you'll enjoy yours. I applied mine with a slanted brush and smoothed the edges w/ my sponge. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL I would like to order this blush online, but now that the weather is getting warmer I'm afraid by the time I receive it it will be a melted mess. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL  nice range of colors!

Can you post where this is made?  Ty!

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@JudyL  nice range of colors!

Can you post where this is made?  Ty!

@Snowpuppy - the box says made in Italy.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL  thanks so much! I may give it a try!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

The pink blush is tempting me. I have a Fenty pink cream blush but it's much brighter. It's a bubblegum pink. Intimidating in the pan but Blends out nicely.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

So happy you're happy with your new blush color ☺️  I'll be wearing mine again tomorrow.