Honored Contributor

New set launched from Real Techniques.  What a perfect set for everyday make-up wear!

5473B4F2-64D3-413D-AB40-483B49ECDF88.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Very nice @SurferWife - thank you!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is a nice set of brushes.  Thanks @SurferWife for posting!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL and @Chi-town girl 

Isn't it awesome!  I should add that this set is exclusive to Ulta...online only.  It has every brush I like to use without a bunch of extras that I don't really need.  For $27.99, it's hard to pass this up!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I do like those!  They'd go with my bathroom decor better too LOL  My makeup cart is out more than it's in the closet.   I'm thinking about it...

@SurferWife 

Might be making a trip to Houston next month before my surgery.  Need a ride? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I do like those!  They'd go with my bathroom decor better too LOL  My makeup cart is out more than it's in the closet.   I'm thinking about it...

@SurferWife 

Might be making a trip to Houston next month before my surgery.  Need a ride? Smiley Wink

@monicakm 

I am homesick!  We went to visit my brother in February, 2020 right before the Covid catastrophe, but haven't been back.  I can't stomach the thought of having to wear a mask for a 7-hour flight.  I about suffocate wearing the ****** thing just to get my mani/pedi.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I don't know about right now, but Houston has been a Texas hotspot for Covid.  We'll be going just outside of Houston to Waller.

Respected Contributor

Love Real Technique brushes, so afforable you can have one for nearly every need! Those are pretty too!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I have Real Techniques brushes and they are wonderful.  Wash beautifully and do not lose bristles.  This set is very attractive.

kindness is strength