Frequent Contributor
Has anyone seen this at Ulta? I'm curious about the shades. Would love to know how light shade 1 is. I need a light but not porcelain shade. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: New Lancome UV Mineral CC

@Lipstick1   Try calling a dept. store Lancome counter. I just saw these in the Ulta flyer but have no addt'l. info.

Honored Contributor

It’s a tinted moisturizer with SPF 50 sunscreen. It’s coming soon to the Lancôme website.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Occasional Contributor

I just ordered mine in 1. I got a sample from Ulta and have been wearing it. I love it! It is extremely luminous and dewy. I have super dry skin so I’m in love with the finish. Makes my skin look glossy. I’m going to try wearing it without moisturizer underneath tomorrow because it looked borderline greasy today. I use Josie Maran skin care and had her products layered on underneath it today.
As far as the shade, it looks dark in the tube but once it’s applied it somehow looks a lot lighter on the skin. I’m extremely fair and the color works great. If you are fair or light I think it could also work.
Frequent Contributor

@Beautyobessed Thank you so much! I'm glad you had good luck. I think I will try the shade 1. Sounds like it would be good for my skin.