Honored Contributor

New Lalicious Sugar Lavender collection

Sounds like that might be nice?

Oh and by the way, @FUTURE I was wondering if you ever did try the Lalicious shower oils? I LOVE it!! I used to love the L'occitaine almond shower oil but because of animal testing I no longer use it. This is just as good if not better and the Tiare one smells AMAZING! I think I also want to try the coconut and sugar reef one. Have you tried the sugar reef scent? If so, what does it smell like?

Respected Contributor

Re: New Lalicious Sugar Lavender collection

@HappyDaze wrote:

Sounds like that might be nice?

Oh and by the way, @FUTURE I was wondering if you ever did try the Lalicious shower oils? I LOVE it!! I used to love the L'occitaine almond shower oil but because of animal testing I no longer use it. This is just as good if not better and the Tiare one smells AMAZING! I think I also want to try the coconut and sugar reef one. Have you tried the sugar reef scent? If so, what does it smell like?

@HappyDaze, it is super crazy that you mentioned this, because I literally opened my bottle of the Tiare one yesterday. WHAT?!?!?!?! LOL! I LOVEEEEEEE it!! I used it last night, and it makes my skin feel amazing, lathers slightly and rinses well, and a little bit goes a long way. I made myself wait to use up another shower item before I opened this one, and I'm loving it! I'll probably pass on the lavender, just because I'm not a big lavender fan. I love all of their other items, and I have a pretty good stash, so I'd have to use it up before I bought one, anyway. The coconut is one of my favorites. I have the shower scrub in my shower, and I want to just take a bite of it every time I use it. It smells divine....... I have smelled the reef before, but I forgot what it smells like. I'll see if I have something open at home, and I"ll get back to you. I do know I prefer the Tiare to the Reef. HTH!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE I know it is amazing!!!! I will forever have one of those shower oils in my shower. I don't think I need to try anything else but other scents. You are right, a little goes a long way and that scent is intoxicating. Whenever I use it in the shower hubby always says "wow that smells sooo good!" Smiley Happy Thank you so much for encouaging me to give Lalicious another go and try that Tiare scent. I can't wait until they have their next sale so I can stock up on more shower oils. Oh and I got the big 32 oz of the Tiare butter and that is what I mainly only use these days. So happy I bought that ridiculous size and LOVE the pump! Smiley Happy Lavender can go either way for me- it can be really nice or bad. I probably will not risk trying it but I know others love lavender.  Thanks again for the great rec, my friend!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze, I'm so glad you love the LaLicious products! They are such great products, that I really don't tend to stray or be interested in much else. And I'm the same as you when it comes to sales. Usually they have a great sale between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I stock up for the year, and get Christmas gifts. And everyone always loves it!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I agree, their products are great!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.