Honored Contributor

New Korres Plumping Body Serum

[ Edited ]

Debuts this weekend, I caved, it has a Smart Deal price of $26.50, used the $5 coupon and getting 20% back from Top Cashback, just couldnt resist. It is unscented, so no scents to choose from,  and it contains several types of HA. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Korres Plumping Body Serum

Debuts where????   Hsn has been selling it for a while, I use it, I have it in 3 scents.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a new item that premiered last night on HSN, Colleen had it on this afternoon and she said it was her first time seeing it, said she just tried it today for first time. and it only comes in Unscented. It is not the Friming Body Spray Lotion, this is new with a base of Hyalauronic Acid, not shea butter. Item 753-212

Respected Contributor

Just want to share something I learned here several years ago for those in dry climates. Hyaluronic acid draws moisture from its environment, so if there is not moisture in the air it will draw moisture from your skin. It looks like HA is down in the ingredient list, but I stay away from anything where that is the touted active ingredient.

@chrystaltree This is a different product from their scented firming serums. 

Honored Contributor

It was so reasonable after the discounts, it was a must try for me, not much to lose. Colleen said she used it today on her chest, and it looked great, she had on a low cut dress. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks but no thanks. My body is plump enough as it is ☺️
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:
Thanks but no thanks. My body is plump enough as it is ☺️

LOL,  it is not meant to plump up your body, but to plump out crepey, wrinkled skin and smooth it out, I want to use it on my upper arms and chest. 

Honored Contributor

This item will be presented this hour on HSN.  They just said they sold 11,000 since last night,  just 2000 left, world launch. 

Honored Contributor

Liz just said you can use this new item in conjunction with the older firming body spray, put older one over newer one. The newer one is more water like in texture, so that would go on first. 

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal    Use it when you have your swamp cooler cranked up. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment