Highlighted
Honored Contributor

New K Beauty HSN - The Beauty Spy Pestlo Peptide O2 Serum Mist

Looks interesting.  Anyone purchasing?

The Beauty Spy Pestlo Peptide O2 Serum Mist
701-137 $50, free shipping
The Beauty Spy Pestlo Peptide O2 Serum Mist

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: New K Beauty HSN - The Beauty Spy Pestlo Peptide O2 Serum Mist

This also looks Interesting

The Beauty Spy Siero Granny Attic Bubble Foam Cleanser
661-459 $30, free shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is not a K Beauty Item. They are presenting it now on Beauty Report.

Interesting customizable hair mask kit $68, free shipping

The detailed description is not posted yet online. Looks like you can get a bunch of hair mask treatments from this kit

Head Kandy Support Group 14-piece Hair Treatment Set
702-128
Head Kandy Support Group 14-piece Hair Treatment Set

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Not sue what is special about this.  There are a lot of cleansers out there that dispense as a foam.  Personally, I'm not interested.  Seems like a gimmick to me, plus you can't dispense into smaller containers for travel purposes.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Not sue what is special about this.  There are a lot of cleansers out there that dispense as a foam.  Personally, I'm not interested.  Seems like a gimmick to me, plus you can't dispense into smaller containers for travel purposes.  

They did such a brief presentation,  and I didn't catch how it's a difference maker. I use several different cleansers so I'm always interested in new, but I'm selectively purchasing 

Product Description

What It Is

Gentle cleanser that transforms to foam and helps remove makeup and dirt from skin, leaving it feeling clean and hydrated.

What You Get

• 4.73 fl. oz. Siero Granny Attic Bubble Foam Cleanser
What It Does
  • Ultra-creamy formula bubbles up on skin, helping remove makeup, dirt and excess oils
  • Contains ginseng, wintergreen, lavender, tea tree oil, rosemary, spirulina, soapberry (sapindus mukorossi fruit extract), wild sweet william extract (saponaria officinalis leaf) and lotus
  • Helps skin feel more moisturized
  • Imported from South Korea
How to Use
  • Place 1 or 2 pumps in hand and massage onto skin, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with water and pat dry.
Made in South Korea

Ingredients: Water, Coco-glucoside, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Hexylene glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried this Doll 10 overnight cream?

It was presented tonight, sold out & per Amy it's been a repeat sellout

SOLD OUT

DollSkin™ SmoothAssist™ Sleep Treatment

698-354

CUSTOMER PICK

$48.00
S&H: $3.50

DollSkin™ SmoothAssist™ Sleep Treatment

A skin-smoothing, radiance-boosting sleeping beauty treatment powered by SmoothAssist technology, aloe vera extract, false rose of Jericho and other key ingredients for a glowing look with every use.

What You Get
  • 1.6 fl. oz. Smooth Assist Restorative Sleep Treatment
What It Does
  • Intensely hydrating sleep beauty treatment
  • Floods skin with hydration while you sleep
  • Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps skin appear soft
How to Use
  • Apply a thin layer evenly across your face or over moisturizer. Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning.
  • Gently massage into skin. Use when you want your skin to be more makeup-ready in the mornings.
  • Store in refrigerator for extra cooling benefits.

Honored Contributor

The O2 Serum doesn't interest me.  I tried the Isomers Oxygenforce mask and it didn't do anything.  Similar concept, I believe.  I'm pretty sure there's oxygen in the Skinn Age Reset serum so that's good enough for me.

The Doll 10 appears to me to be a sleeping mask of sorts, kinda like the new one that just came out from Skinn.  

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]
Hi there., I am eyeing it too!! The oxygen delivery system seems convincing, LOL That is how oxygen should transport, through a canister! Let’s see if price decreases as we get closer to Beauty Report episode. I'll try anything once!!
Honored Contributor

@Faceplacegirl wrote:
Hi there., I am eyeing it too!! The oxygen delivery system seems convincing, LOL That is how oxygen should transport, through a canister! Let’s see if price decreases as we get closer to Beauty Report episode. I'll try anything once!!

@Faceplacegirl  - the oxygen product  was presented last night on Beauty Report.  I'm going to wait for reviews. 

I also want the hair mask kit

Regular Contributor

@Chi-town girl—thank you, I saw presentation and looks enticing but will also wait for more reviews. Have Plenty of Isomers, Perlier,, and Josie I need to use up. I’ll look out for 4 or more easy pays! This product helps fine lines a wrinkles which my other products provide.