Super Contributor

Josie Maran has a new product - Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate.  On her website.  Says it is limited.  Sells for $78 but can use 15% coupon.

Here are the ingredients - Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride** (and) Argania Spinosa Extract** (and) Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil** (and) Glyceryl Stearate**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Trusted Contributor

Re: New JM Product (Limited)

I decided to order when I received the email.   If you search promo codes there is a 25 percent code listed.  Figured it worth a try at the discounted price.  

Contributor

I received the email too and was wondering what is different about it than the regular Argan oil.
Contributor

Equus, where did you find the 25% off code?
Super Contributor

I just caved and ordered it using the code from Retail Me Not 

Super Contributor

JM has a little video about the product on her FB page. Looks interesting although not sure I'll bite.

I find her online store is great for giving discounts. Try putting something in the online basket, but don't buy it right away. You should eventually get an email giving you 10% off. Not a huge amount, but not a kick in the b*m either Smiley Happy

They also used to always send a code with shipments giving you $15 off the next purchase.

Respected Contributor

Why is this product limited?  Is she testing the waters to see if it's any good?  

I get upset when my favorite product is discontinued.  I'm certainly not going to buy a limited product knowing I may love it and then can't buy anymore. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
It's offered here at QVC.......So it's not limited! A288342 Josie Maran Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate $78-free S/h
Super Contributor

The original email said it was limited because of the ingredients although I don't know what ingredients would make it limited (something about the leaf of the tree and something else???).  I deleted the email and can't remember what the reason was.

Honored Contributor

@Save the Whales wrote:
It's offered here at QVC.......So it's not limited! A288342 Josie Maran Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate $78-free S/h

That's not a valid statement. QVC sells many limited edition items that are seasonal or stocked once and don't return. As an example, every year Bare Minerals offers a limited edition version of their Bare Minerals foundation in a collectible container. It doesn't come in all shades and it's only offered right before Christmas. When it's sold out, it's gone. The next year, they offer it in a different collectible container. Limited means they only produce that item once and when the production run is complete and the last one is sold, it's gone and won't be restocked. It could be a run of 100, 100,000, or 1,000,000 but it's still a limited edition because it won't be made again while the regular Bare Minerals foundation is constantly being manufactured. 

She called this the 2017 limited edition, so it's possible more will be made in 2018. Sometimes a limited edition item is so popular and customer demand so high that an item becomes more available, either by returning and being repromoted at another time or by becoming a part of the core line.