Esteemed Contributor

New Isomers launches this weekend per their email...

Loving the look of all this stuff, Hoping for great pricing, I will be getting multiples.

ISOMERS® Skin Science Laboratories
NOVEMBER 05 2015

Worldwide New Product Launches
CLICK HERE to take advantage of these new items beginning Thursday November 05 2015.
Watch for this new product launch at EVINE.com on November 08-10 2015 with Manuela Marcheggiani.

Moroccan Soft Soap
240ml/ 8.12 fl oz
$15.00

What is it?
· Unique olive oil based skin cleansing soap enriched with eucalyptus leaf oil and grapefruit extract.
· Cleanse the skin deeply yet gently. Formula works both on the senses as well as on the skin helping to renew, invigorate and refresh the skin, while the powerful eucalyptus aroma helps to clear your mind.
· Unique experience – refreshing, indulgent, pampering – good for you!
Benefits:
· Clears a foggy brain
· Clean, balance and invigorate the skin
· Helps you feel more uplifted
· Helps reset the mind and body

Moroccan Gommage
240ml/ 8.12 fl oz
$20.00

What is it?
· A luxurious skin polish and scrub enriched with eucalyptus to gently slough away dead skin, leaving smooth, radiant, fresh looking skin.
Benefits:
· Helps slough off dry , rough, dull looking skin
· Enriched with eucalyptus and rosemary to help refresh both the skin and the senses.
· This is a full experience product – not only will you get the benefits of the skin treatment, the herbal extracts also help impart skin and aromatherapy benefits.
· It’s a refreshing experience; an indulgence we need in these stressful times or just to pamper and love ourselves.

Moroccan Hydrating Oil
120ml / 4.06 fl oz
$25.00

What is it?
· Unique body oil formula to boost skin hydration. Moisturizing, hydrating, invigorating, refreshing and enriched with an impressive super anti-oxidant .
· This body oil helps to soften, smooth and hydrate the skin while uplifting the spirit and the senses.
· Light weight, leaves skin feeling soft.
Benefits:
· Works immediately -- Softness and hydration you can immediately see and feel
· Improved moisturization
· Skin Support -- Helps reduce moisture loss, supports skin barrier function (dryness and dehydration of the skin surface)
· Skin comfort -- Rich with lipids and skin softening elements – yet light weight and fresh feeling
· Skin smoother -- Key plant oils rich in lipids known for skin support , hydration and softening
· Skin Feels good -- All lightweight and leave a good feel to the skin surface
· Skin Looks Good -- Never tacky, heavy or greasy. Skin looks hydrated, radiant and smooth.

Re-New Triple Action Hand & Body Exfoliator
55ml/ 1.86 fl oz
$30.00

What is it:
formula designed to help reveal younger, more even skin tone appearance by helping to evenly and systematically stimulate effective dead skin cell turnover
What makes it Unique:
o Part of a thorough cleansing routine.
o It is a leave on formula
o Three different types of exfoliators in unique blend for more effective dead skin cell turnover
o Formulated with
Glycolic Acid
Salicylic Acid
Lactic Acid Rosemary Leaf Oil
Benefits
o Boost skin radiance
o Refine skin texture
o Brighten dull lacklustre skin
o Tighten look of enlarged pores
o Helps to shed, exfoliate, remove, and promote / stimulate more active dead skin cell turnover
o Helping to smooth, soften and rejuvenate the look of the skin
o Targets the appearance of dark spots, tone and skin texture
o An effective anti-oxidant formula
o Key part of good beauty routine

Honored Contributor

Re: New Isomers launches this weekend per their email...

The body oil sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like Manuela has discovered Argan Oil.

Esteemed Contributor

311-219.jpg

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece "See Spot Fade" Collection - 311-219 Price: $ 33.50

SET INCLUDES:
Re-New Triple Action Hand and Body Exfoliator - 1.86 oz
Vitamin C-STEM 15% High Potency Serum - 1 oz
Illumi-Bright Hand and Body Cream - 4.06 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Say goodbye to dull, lackluster skin with this incredible three-piece collection! You'll get a gentle exfoliator, a lovely vitamin C-enriched serum and a rich hand and body cream, which work in harmony to cleanse, refresh and moisturize your precious skin. You deserve to indulge in a skincare regimen that takes care of you.

BENEFITS:
Re-New Triple Action Hand and Body Exfoliator:
  • This unique formula was designed to help reveal a younger, more even looking skin tone by helping to evenly and systematically stimulate dead skin cell turnover
  • Part of a thorough cleansing routine
  • Easy, leave-on formula
  • Three different types of exfoliators offer more effective skin cell turnover
  • Formulated with glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid and rosemary leaf oil
  • Helps boost the look of skin radiance and refine the look of your skin's texture
  • Brightens the appearance of dull, lackluster skin and helps tighten the look of enlarged pores
  • Helps shed, exfoliate and remove dead, unwanted skin to smooth out, soften and rejuvenate the look of your skin
  • Targets the appearance of dark spots, skin tone and texture
  • This effective anti-oxidant formula is a key part of any good beauty routine
  • Great for use with all skin types - gentle formula is ideal for anyone who wants fresher looking skin
  • Helps improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, rough or dry skin, impure skin and dehydrated skin

Vitamin C-STEM 15% High Potency Serum:
  • Formulated with a proprietary vitamin C complex, this serum works synergistically to provide anti-oxidant benefits while helping to encourage firmer, brighter and more youthful looking skin
  • 15% vitamin C concentrate (water based vitamin C, oil based vitamin C, vitamin C peptide and plant stem cells from sweet orange) in a mineral based delivery system
  • Supports normal skin exfoliation
  • Helps calm skin
  • Decreases trans epidermal water loss
  • Antioxidants address free radicals
  • Various forms of vitamin C (water, oil, initial cell, peptide, amino) encourage the broadest and most comprehensive protocol

Illumi-Bright Hand and Body Cream:
  • Proprietary complex of ingredients makes this product more useful and beneficial for every skin type and skin tone protocol
  • A unique multi functional skin tone and skin complexion optimizing formula
  • Helps create a more even, toned looking complexion
  • Targets skin contrasts - both uneven skin tone and dark spots
  • Helps improve the overall tone of the skin, to give the appearance of a more unified balance between the lightness and the darkness of your complexion
  • Unique ability to target the appearance of uneven skin tone resulting from environmental stress - helps brighten and blur imperfections
  • Emblica fruit extract - a cascading anti-oxidant
  • Licorice Extract - brightens and serve as an antioxidant
  • Niacinamide - form of vitamin B
  • Helps improve luminosity and reduce the appearance of redness
  • Helps improve the overall visible brightness and radiance of your skin
  • Incorporates the award winning science of Brightenyl® SMART technology
  • Preservative-free formula is gentle on even the most delicate skin

Made in Canada.

Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.

Frequent Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

No argan oil listed in ingredients, maybe she thinks eucalyptus comes from Morocco. LOL
Respected Contributor

Some of these kits sound interesting.  None have really grabbed me though and that is a good thing. I will be watching. I like her products and am interested in trying a few more.

Honored Contributor

@MillieMilan wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

No argan oil listed in ingredients, maybe she thinks eucalyptus comes from Morocco. LOL

You are coreect, I just assumed that when it said Moroccon, it had to be Argan, sorry.

Frequent Contributor

Sorry, this wasn't directed towards you. When I said "she" I meant Manuela.
Super Contributor

I hate myself for being temped by the 'soft soap' as it sounds great. Only apprehensive as I got the Juniper shower gel duo last year and found it super mediocre. I know her deodorant has a cult following but it absolutely did not work for me. Smiley Sad

Love some of her facial prodcuts though! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Probably I will skip this visit.  I might be interested in the hand and body exfoliator, but 1.8 oz is not going to go far on my body.  I managed to skin Dimitri this last visit because I was annoyed at the shipping prices.  

Do the math.