Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,721
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit


@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I know Manuella (sp?) said the Caviar set has a pheromone in that gives off a woodsy scent. Is this the fragrance that’s being talked about?




Re Black Caviar Kit:


Per Manuela: "The talc is magnesium myristate. And the fragrance is the pheromone molecule and the only legal way of listing it."

Per another member: "Like Manuela just said, the talc's chemical name is magnesium myristate, and I just looked it up on the EWG website.....it has a 1 rating, so it is totally safe"
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit


@sonechko wrote:

@untitled wrote:

I would be more interested in the Orchid Serum but obviously not at 400. So @sonechko that was some amazing discrepancy you found - good job.

 

and as someone else said I would trust Manuela’s formulation most.

 


 

Not me, someone else on Face Book discovered this discrepancy in pricing, @untitled. Thanks Evil Evine!

And that "someone" is our trusted Ingredient Reader, our one and only - @Porcelain! Heart Thanks to her I am so often lifted above my hopeless ignorance on the subject of "What's in it?" Lol!


@sonechko @Porcelain - thank you for the updates & info. I only watched a couple of the shows. No purchases for me this visit.

 

I think the new caviar kit looks impressive.  Just bc other companies produce/offer caviar products doesn't mean they are 'equal'. I'm interested to read reviews for this kit and the orchid serum. 

 

 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,364
Registered: ‎06-01-2017

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@untitled wrote:

I would be more interested in the Orchid Serum but obviously not at 400. So @sonechko that was some amazing discrepancy you found - good job.

 

and as someone else said I would trust Manuela’s formulation most.

 


 

Not me, someone else on Face Book discovered this discrepancy in pricing, @untitled. Thanks Evil Evine!

And that "someone" is our trusted Ingredient Reader, our one and only - @Porcelain! Heart Thanks to her I am so often lifted above my hopeless ignorance on the subject of "What's in it?" Lol!


@sonechko @Porcelain - thank you for the updates & info. I only watched a couple of the shows. No purchases for me this visit.

 

I think the new caviar kit looks impressive.  Just bc other companies produce/offer caviar products doesn't mean they are 'equal'. I'm interested to read reviews for this kit and the orchid serum. 

 

 


I agree. I love Elizabeth Grant's caviar line.  It is luscious and decadent but the ingredients are different for sure. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit


@BdBettyB wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@untitled wrote:

I would be more interested in the Orchid Serum but obviously not at 400. So @sonechko that was some amazing discrepancy you found - good job.

 

and as someone else said I would trust Manuela’s formulation most.

 


 

Not me, someone else on Face Book discovered this discrepancy in pricing, @untitled. Thanks Evil Evine!

And that "someone" is our trusted Ingredient Reader, our one and only - @Porcelain! Heart Thanks to her I am so often lifted above my hopeless ignorance on the subject of "What's in it?" Lol!


@sonechko @Porcelain - thank you for the updates & info. I only watched a couple of the shows. No purchases for me this visit.

 

I think the new caviar kit looks impressive.  Just bc other companies produce/offer caviar products doesn't mean they are 'equal'. I'm interested to read reviews for this kit and the orchid serum. 

 

 


I agree. I love Elizabeth Grant's caviar line.  It is luscious and decadent but the ingredients are different for sure. 


@BdBettyB - there are some mean spirited & unreliable posters here dishing out reckless comments and 'advice'. At least they are consistent, lol.


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,156
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit

How are you liking the noir kit? It definitely smells like cedar.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,721
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit


@ElvisShops wrote:

How are you liking the noir kit? It definitely smells like cedar.


 

HI @ElvisShops! Received it yesterday and used twice since. It is different stuff from the usual (good stuff) I am/was using before. The smell does not bother me, like everything Isomers do, it's gentle and they did not go crazy with it. But I am not even focusing on whether I like or don't this light fragrance, I am rather very curious - what the products can do for my face, when used in routine alone, or maybe with only little addition of something else.

So far I like how my skin feels, and it "feels" slightly different - happy. Looks good - velvety and smooth, bright. I need several more days with this kit to be able to see a better picture.

The packaging is a bit cheaply made, but it's okay - I don't care about packaging as much as product effectiveness. But please, be careful opening these tubes - when I pulled to open, the entire top portion came off the spray bottle, that caused a little spill. Thankfully I caught it in mid-air and did not spill much. So now I am very careful handling these bottles.

 

How do you like it @ElvisShops?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,156
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit


@sonechko wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

How are you liking the noir kit? It definitely smells like cedar.


 

HI @ElvisShops! Received it yesterday and used twice since. It is different stuff from the usual (good stuff) I am/was using before. The smell does not bother me, like everything Isomers do, it's gentle and they did not go crazy with it. But I am not even focusing on whether I like or don't this light fragrance, I am rather very curious - what the products can do for my face, when used in routine alone, or maybe with only little addition of something else.

So far I like how my skin feels, and it "feels" slightly different - happy. Looks good - velvety and smooth, bright. I need several more days with this kit to be able to see a better picture.

The packaging is a bit cheaply made, but it's okay - I don't care about packaging as much as product effectiveness. But please, be careful opening these tubes - when I pulled to open, the entire top portion came off the spray bottle, that caused a little spill. Thankfully I caught it in mid-air and did not spill much. So now I am very careful handling these bottles.

 

How do you like it @ElvisShops?


@sonechko

I have been using the serum and cream at night for less than a week. The cedar scent is very noticeable, but it doesn't bother me. I suspect it might be a problem for those who are sensitive to fragrances. I tried the sleeping mask. It felt too heavy/oily on my skin, so I washed it off. I think it would be great for someone with dry skin, however. The mist seems unnecessary for me. I plan to continue with the serum and cream and hope to see great results. I have been using Isomers for many years -- back to the Value Vision days.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,993
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit

Isomers has half liter of Copper P for $156. Do you think it will be TTV?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,191
Registered: ‎12-16-2013

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit

@NightowlzYes, it is the first item scheduled for the first show, so I'm assuming it will be the TTV.


@Nightowlz wrote:

Isomers has half liter of Copper P for $156. Do you think it will be TTV?


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,191
Registered: ‎12-16-2013

Re: New Isomers Collection Kit for this Visit

@sonechkoI know it's the Isomers thread but I am hoping that all is well with you since you live near LA.  I live on the SF Bay peninsula.  Our schools are closed tomorrow because of air quality.