Respected Contributor

I'm really surprised at all the new IT launches on Ulta website. I'm surprised that they don't launch these new products on QVC, as much airtime as they get here. I know Ulta is bigger in beauty than QVC, it just seems IT is what really sells at QVC. 

New powders, liquid foundation. Brow powder, eyeliner, etc. 

Super Contributor

Re: New IT products at Ulta...

I think It Cosmetics's main brick and mortar outlet is Ulta. They always have special sets there. 

I looked at the It section at Sephora this week and it only had CC cream , 1 powder and skin care products. It was a very small space. I was surprised because Loreal bought It and I thought it would be a much larger presence. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am surprised at all the new products. I guess when L'Oréal bought them out there is more cash in the bank to do that.  I am defintly going to try the cleanser and the new foundation eventually. The bye bye pores pressed illumination looks interesting also.

Respected Contributor

I see so many dupes for the IT cosmetic line on YouTube.  The most recent was a dupe for the Superhero mascara - it was the Essence Lash Princess - some of the beauty bloggers liked it even better and it's only $4.99. 

Respected Contributor

I'm very interested in the Bye Bye Redness pressed powder.

Respected Contributor

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Respected Contributor

They will have to change the spiel about bringing out so few products at a time so that they can be perfected first. Kind of like when Bare Minerals had to explain why pressed products were suddenly so good, lol. 

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I see so many dupes for the IT cosmetic line on YouTube.  The most recent was a dupe for the Superhero mascara - it was the Essence Lash Princess - some of the beauty bloggers liked it even better and it's only $4.99. 

This is the mascara I use from Essence in the black tube with green lettering and it's my favorite. 

I guess what surprises also is that Jamie says it " takes us forever to bring new products because anyone can launch a foundation." I think since their buyout that L'Oréal has launched more IT products than the line had since its beginnings. 

Respected Contributor

And this too:

No automatic alt text available.