Trusted Contributor

New IT mascara coming out in August

Saw on facebook that IT cosmetics is coming out with a new mascara.  It is a collaberation with Drybar, the hair dryer people. It's on QVC.com now but won't ship until August 12th.  I am going to try and see if I like this because I hated the superhero mascara.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New IT mascara coming out in August

I also hate the SuperHero mascara.  I glops up on the brush and it's very hard to apply.  

I'm not sure I'll give the brand another chance.  I hope you post your review after you try the new mascara.

Trusted Contributor

I will definitely post my review and if I don't like this one I'm done with It cosmetics mascara!

Honored Contributor

I saw it on Qvc's opening page. I almost bought it but I do want to see a presentation first.

Respected Contributor

I am not getting the connection between mascara and a hairdryer. Seems silly. I do like the superhero mascara though. Tried it years ago and hated it, then got one a few months ago and I was astonished how good it is. Maybe thy changed the formula from my first try.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I am not getting the connection between mascara and a hairdryer. Seems silly. I do like the superhero mascara though. Tried it years ago and hated it, then got one a few months ago and I was astonished how good it is. Maybe thy changed the formula from my first try.

@Grouchomarx  Me too??  I do use my blow dryer, I put on my 3 coats then blast my lashes on low / cool, it lifts them and lasts all day but ya, I don't understand this one...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like Superhero and I've tried with two different tubes.  I do however love iT's Tightliner (primer) mascara. I have this on AD.

I will probably wait until the drybar-style mascara is combined with the CC cream in a TSV before I try it.  

I think the packaging is fun and perhaps a novelty, but it's all about the performance for me.  

Honored Contributor

I saw that!  I’m definitely going to try it.  I use the Superhero Mascara & ❤️ it, so we’ll see if the new one is just as fabulous!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I found that It's Superhero mascara always came out with glops everywhere.  I didn't use it again and threw the rest of the tube away after serveral attempts.  I have my doubts that this new mascara will be much better.  I use Maybelline Full and Soft and am very pleased with it and the price was right.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I saw that!  I’m definitely going to try it.  I use the Superhero Mascara & ❤️ it, so we’ll see if the new one is just as fabulous!

@SurferWife  I agree the Superhero Mascara is awsome..I had to give it a couple trys but

after I got the proper application down for my lashes it is perfect..This new one does look interesting, I would like to try it also..Smiley Happy