Respected Contributor

Re: New IT mascara coming out in August

@SandGirl wrote:

@Grouchomarx  Me too??  I do use my blow dryer, I put on my 3 coats then blast my lashes on low / cool, it lifts them and lasts all day but ya, I don't understand this one...

Wait a second!  I thought I was the only person who blow dries their lashes!  I use a little hand held fan to do it though.  I always thought I should market this thing as the "beauty fan" and I could make millions LOL.

Respected Contributor

I’m sticking with my all time favorite Full & Soft by Maybelline. I can always find it some where on sale too. Most stores carry it, including my super markets.
Contributor

Also HATE the Superhero mascara-trying the new mascara-cant seem to find one I love yet.  Tried them all-Mally, Laura Geller, Tarte, IT.   Very frustrating.

Hope this new one will be better!

Honored Contributor

Add me to the list of not liking the Super Hero mascara...just ordered it and I am returning (Sephora), thick, glucky, and it flakes!

Respected Contributor

I will probably regret it, but I ordered this. Every mascara I love gets discontinued and I can’t find any that don’t flake off a little bit by the end of the day. Drugstore or midrange, nothing’s working for me. I will apply one very light coat of this and cross my fingers.

Respected Contributor

I too have a terrible time with mascara.  Skimpy little lashes.  I'm on the wait list, after the 1st batch goes out in August.  Mine comes in September.  So, I will be able to read the reviews of the first group who gets theirs.  Hoping for good reviews.  Fingers Crossed.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I looked on It Cosmetics'  website and the second ingredient listed is paraffin.  A deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

So I ordered this on July 26, it was an advanced order. I'm suppose to receive it on or around August 19. Why is QVC making use wait when you can purchase the mascara at retailers now?

Trusted Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I don't like Superhero and I've tried with two different tubes.  I do however love iT's Tightliner (primer) mascara. I have this on AD.

I will probably wait until the drybar-style mascara is combined with the CC cream in a TSV before I try it.  

I think the packaging is fun and perhaps a novelty, but it's all about the performance for me.  

Tightline is my desert island beauty product. I hope IT never discontinues or "improves" it. I even keep a dried up tube just for the dry brush to separate and groom my mascara'ed lashes.

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I am not getting the connection between mascara and a hairdryer. Seems silly. I do like the superhero mascara though. Tried it years ago and hated it, then got one a few months ago and I was astonished how good it is. Maybe thy changed the formula from my first try.

The connection is pretty lame.

It is saying their new brush is based on the hairbrushes DryBar uses.

Really?

A round hairbrush has nothing to do with a mascara wand in my mind.

The "after" pictures I saw using this new mascara look clumpy.