Super Contributor

New IT foundation?????

[ Edited ]

343101A9-D2A0-476A-AE3F-DF905C99E43B.jpegHello I know you ladies are up on all the info so wanted to figure this out. One of the youtubers I watch just showed a “IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Foundation” it was in a bottle with a pump. She didn’t give much info on it or any links. Is this something new-can’t find it on any of the sites IT is sold at. Thinking maybe she got it early before it’s released to the public, anyone know anything about it. Thanks 

Frequent Contributor
I just saw it on their website. It is a long wear matte finish foundation. Looks like they have lots of shades.
Super Contributor

Ok thanks -I’m an idiot I looked at their site and didn’t see it now I can’t figure out how to delete this post LOL

Respected Contributor

@14Victoria wrote:

Ok thanks -I’m an idiot I looked at their site and didn’t see it now I can’t figure out how to delete this post LOL

@14Victoria  Just for future reference, if you want to edit or delete a post, look for the 3 dots to the right of the box.  Click then choose what you want to do.  Hope this helps!!  :-)

Super Contributor

Re: New IT foundation?????

[ Edited ]

I see the edit and other functions -there is not a delete option for the post, for the replies there is -oh well maybe people can give reviews on it instead -thanks 

Honored Contributor

@14Victoria 

Once someone has responded to your post or thread you can't delete it without asking the Mods to remove it for you by clicking on the 'report inappropriate' link on the post or thread and asking them to remove it.

Before anyone answers your post or thread, you can delete it by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your thread or post and choosing 'delete' from the drop down menu that appears.

Hope that I explained this clearly, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@14Victoria wrote:

I see the edit and other functions -there is not a delete option for the post, for the replies there is -oh well maybe people can give reviews on it instead -thanks 

@14Victoria 

I would let the thread/posts stand too, as others may be wondering the same thing.

And as you said, it opens a discussion re: this foundation and we all may get some opinions/reviews from other posters.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

There just has to be an IT TSV around the corner and maybe the new foundation will be the star.

Respected Contributor

@ShanusI for one, hope it is the Star.  I am really liking the Confidence in a Gel Lotion, and the Confidence in a Cream, and also the Neck Cream.

Does wonders for my very dry skin.  So, would love to have it all in the next TSV.  Doubt that will happen.....But I can at least hope for some sales on the items I like when IT gets presented.  I think the next TSV is on the 9th(?).

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey