Esteemed Contributor

New IT foundation- Big thumbs up!!!

I just received the new IT foundation, Your face but better, and I am surprised by how much i like it. First, i ordered two different colors and neither one was too warm (i have light to medium skin with slight cool undertones), which is sometimes a problem with IT foundations---but not this one at all. It is light yet provides good coverage and a dewy finish. It reminds me of that fantastic foundation by Stila (hide and glow or something lime that). It doesnt  settle in my fine lines, either. I am lovinv it! Has anybody else received theirs? If so, how do YOU like it?

Valued Contributor

Re: New IT foundation- Big thumbs up!!!

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I just received the new IT foundation, Your face but better, and I am surprised by how much i like it. First, i ordered two different colors and neither one was too warm (i have light to medium skin with slight cool undertones), which is sometimes a problem with IT foundations---but not this one at all. It is light yet provides good coverage and a dewy finish. It reminds me of that fantastic foundation by Stila (hide and glow or something lime that). It doesnt  settle in my fine lines, either. I am lovinv it! Has anybody else received theirs? If so, how do YOU like it?

I currently wear CC Illumination in fair light. I don't like anything yellow based, as many if IT cosmetics CC creams are, so was very interested in this new serum foundation because of the range of colors offered - finally!

Which two shades did you try?

Super Contributor

Hot and Flashy on Youtube gave it a big thumbs up as well.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking about trying this but wondered if the coverage might be too light but sounds like the coverage is better than I thought. I have rosacea type 1 and when I hear your skin but better I'm thinking I need more of a "someone else's skin" foundation. lol 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@QPrincess I got medium cool 30 and light neutral 22. Here is the kicker....I like both! i may keep both and mix them. I know...crazy, right! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361  - Thanks for posting a review.  I currently use IT CC.  I've been wanting to try this one and have read good things about it.  Glad it worked for you.