Respected Contributor

New IT Super hero eye pallet

I just saw this on the Ulta website.  I want to go in store and swatch it. I ordered one of her e/s pallets a couple years ago, but sent it back due to lack of pigmentation. I just really had to pack these on to get them to show up. I feel for $42, the pallet should wow me. Has anyone else seen this? 

Super Contributor

Re: New IT Super hero eye pallet

Hi wvufan. I saw online someone who felt like u about previous It palettes, but thought this one may be more pigmented based on her initial swatches & may be new formula. I think she may even have shown the swatches. I can try and find it again. hth. ~smiles, SnowKita
Respected Contributor

@SnowKita  Thank you! I would love to see some swatches. The packaging I actually like.. Lol. 

Super Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@SnowKita  Thank you! I would love to see some swatches. The packaging I actually like.. Lol. 

U R welcome :-)   Musings of a Muse is a beaulty blog and she has swatched the palette.      

Sorry, I can't find/remember who or where I saw the comment about the formula.  hth  

Respected Contributor

I went and read her blog. I am passing on this as the colors that are my fave are the ones that are labeled "liners", and she said they are too patchy as eyeshadows. Oh well, it's not like I need another pallet. Thanks for all your help @SnowKita Smiley Happy