Respected Contributor

Re: New IT Moisturizer at Sephora

$68. For 2oz of moisturizer - no thanks! I'll wait for real reviews before I would even consider it. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm always curious about the latest and greatest in skin care release, but actually, there isn't really anything new under the sun.

Looking at the list of the Secret Sauce ingredients, the first handful are usually the carriers; what holds and dispenses the secret sauce. As a reminder, the ingredients are also listed in order of percentage. So yep, the consumer is shelling out $60+ for: #1 water, #4 glycerin, #7 olive oil. Just looking at that tells me this product has too much oil for my skin. Even glancing down the list I see dimethicone and hygrogenated castor oil - No no no! Not for me. My face would be an oil field.

Beware my friends. Please read all ingredient labels. I see great things in this. And some not so much.  Me thinks someone got happy in the lab, mixed it all up, and said, "Don't worry, they'll buy it. Mawhahaha!!"

Respected Contributor

I am really doubted this line anymore. They put such a ridiculous amount of ingredients in their products. Used to be a fan of IT but they don't impress me anymore with their ingredients.