Super Contributor

Re: New IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer---coming soon!!

I would also like to know what the ingredients are. The snail slime doesn't bother me, but I can't use any silicones on my face---they clog my pores every time. I think the CC cream has dimethicone in it and I won't use it for that reason. Hopefully, this new Bye Bye Foundation doesn't have any.

Super Contributor

Re: New IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer---coming soon!!

The Guthy-Renker set is pretty tempting, but I wouldn't buy it from them, purely because of their pricing. I would imagine a set like that would sell for $72.50 here on the Q, or somewhere between $60-$69 and change if it were a TSV (vs. around $120 from G-R). I'm hoping we'll see some of that set on the 19th, but it's almost a guarantee that the TSV won't be that exact configuration.

The shades are interesting, too. I'm a Tan in everything but the original Celebration Foundation (I wear Rich in that), but the model they use for Tan on the shade chart on the Guthy-Renker site is still rather light-skinned, but has yellow undertones, which is different than the Tan models we've seen in the past on shade charts and/or presentations. I wonder if those who have a Middle Eastern, Mexican/Hispanic, darker Mulatto, etc. skintone would wear Rich. I don't know if the shade would be a good match, though. What I do know is, I'm ready for some new IT products! Can't wait to see what they bring in 9 days Smiley Happy.

Valued Contributor

Guthy-Renker I hate them...when You sign up you can get rid of them.

Not applicable

WHEN is this coming? these comments are old?

I bought the "try it sampler" from their site and I LOVE this foundation. It is much different than their BB, CC or H2O foundation. Everywhere is sold out of the medium color and was hoping QVC would carry it?

Respected Contributor

Does thie explain why the big push for Celebrtion Foundation?  I had ordered it, but cancelled because I started seeing this on an information with Allyson Sweeney.  Seems like every time the push something "cosmetic" on the Q, a new item will be coming out soon.