Esteemed Contributor

Re: New ISOMERS VISIT July 17, 2019

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@FLGators After my last experience with the R-Pure line, THIS set is a definite PASS for me.

@SahmIam I totally agree with @sonechko.  R-Pur is in no way related to the PUR Life serum.  R-Pur is amazing for mature skin softening and fine lines and wrinkles.  I've been using it daily for several years and it's very gentle as @sonechko posted.

Thanks @Linmo !  Wow, can you imagine how great this DUO may work on the neck? R-Pur and this new super effective neck cream together? Yeah, these can work just great! 

This COMBO will make ANY neck look 20 yo again! 😍

Frequent Contributor

Can anyone  tell me the name of the Facebook group “friends of Isomers “ or something like that ? Isomers no longer has a customer blog. I would appreciate your experience with this group. Evine does not have  many reviews.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FLGators wrote:
6BBE2055-5A19-47E7-8324-ABA0391E69E2.jpeg315-557

ISOMERS Skincare Kendy's Flawless Neck & Deck Protocol Duo Flawless Neck & Deck Protocol Duo Includes

• Ultra Firming Neck Care 1.69 oz 
  • R-Pur Serum for Face 1.86 oz 

Flawless Neck & Deck Protocol Duo Benefits

Ultra Firming Neck Care:

• Features an exclusive intensive formula that helps restore the look of firmness while improving the appearance of skin quality and texture
  • Helps enhance the appearance of collagen, density and tone
  • Helps firm and revitalize the appearance of skin 
  • Addresses the look of sagging skin 
  • Reduces the appearance of submental fat and visibly lifts the skin on the neck 
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Increases the look of skin's firmness and hydration 
  • Improves the appearance of skin tone, texture and elasticity 
  • Unscented (no added fragrance)
  • Gel-like consistency
  • Bottle with cap

R-Pur Serum:

• Helps improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration by reducing roughness
  • Smoothing the appearance of wrinkles
  • Improvement in skin lipid content
  • Intensive formulation contains pure soy extract
  • Multi functional phytosteriod complex specifically designed for the skin care of mature women 
  • Contains pentapeptide delivery system to facilitate/optimize penetration 
  • Formulation contains fibrobleast messenger peptide to target collagen renewal 
  • Helps support collagen renewal in the skin 
  • Helps skin appear softer, firmer, more dewy 
  • The serum helps restore a youthful appearance to the skin that feels beautifully smooth
  • Provides an immediate natural looking brilliance
  • This concentrated beauty aid contains three natural forms of soy, vitamins and other plant extracts to help even delicate skin areas like the mouth and eyes look more firm and resilient
  • Serum consistency
  • Bottle with dropper

@FLGators Wow! Thank you! I did not see this duo. I so want this neck cream, hear best things about it. I wonder how much the duo will be..... R-Pur is quite expensive item by itself. Will see.

@SahmIam R-Pur has absolutely nothing to do with the Pure Life that you got bad experience with. It is super gentle and pure product, germinated soy extract. But I can see how you can be super suspicious because the Pure Life did not go well with your skin.

@sonechko - this past weekend the neck cream had a 30% off flash sale coupon & sold out. I was tempted to buy but I usually wait for reviews so I passed. The reaffirm was also part of the flash sale but the coupon didn't work for some reason. Anything to do with a CS call at Evine is a pass for me. 

I bought 2 of the 4oz matrixyl-4 just a few months ago with the additional coupon, this time hopefully no purchases for me. I am finishing the R-Pur decadence, don't think I will reorder unless its a steal of a dealWoman Wink Haven't tried R-Pur. 

I recieved my super skin duo 2 days ago. This is my first time with the night, definitely see a gentle exfoliation. USS was my weekend off but I switched it to day time along with the C-ferulic 15%. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sonechko @Linmo  I will bow to the wisdom of you two because I know you KNOW ISOMERS, lol.

As someone who was new to the Pur line or R-Pur line ...I find it confusing. Especially as the product I used is lumped with the other ones. Without the feedback from the two of you, I think many customers would presume (like me) that they are all related in some way and I see that as potentially hurting sales for the product/s, you know?

Anyway, thank you both for informing me and others regarding these products. You have both helped me find the ones that work for me. : )

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@FLGators After my last experience with the R-Pure line, THIS set is a definite PASS for me.

I haven't used the R-PUR face. I have used the daytime formula R-PUR decadence & the R-PUR eye. I love the eye. I haven't tried the face for fear of it being too rich for my skin type & I have a tendency to break out.  But it has a huge fan following for many years now. Do patch test since you have sensitivity to some unknown ingredient.

Trusted Contributor

315-554 ISOMERS Skincare Glutathiosome Bright & Tight Eye Formula 1.86 oz -- I don't think this was ever offered in this size before. 

Address the visible signs of aging along your eyelids and under eye area with this serum that visibly helps to replenish antioxidants and nutrients, while improving the appearance of skin's firmness. The total eye contour area with appear rejuvenated and brightened. Incorporate this formula into your anti-aging skincare regimen and treat your eye area to the power of ISOMERS.

Bright & Tight Eye Formula Benefits
  • Visibly helps to brighten and even the look of skin tone under the eye and on the eyelid, helping to reduce the appearance of dark circles and ruddiness
  • Smoothens the look of the skin surface helping to reduce the appearance of creases above their eyes
  • Firming effect to promote and restore the appearance of tightness and firmness to the eyelid skin
  • Brightening to target the appearance of ruddiness on the eyelids and the darkness under eye
  • Helps eyelids appear firm, tight, youthful and refreshed
  • Helps eyes look fresh, awake and more energized
  • Helps skin look smoother, brighter and less creased
  • Serum consistency
  • Glass bottle with dropper
  • Made in Canada
Regular Contributor

@sonechko  I hope this is a sheer 'blue' red Smiley Happy  Looking forward to seeing it!  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators : I'm on my 2nd bottle of this size. She had some special on it a few months ago but I can’t remember what I paid. Got it mostly for that discolored thinning skin against the side of the nose on the inner eye. Haven’t seen much improvement 

Esteemed Contributor

@fanb the FB group name is Fans of Isomers

Regular Contributor

@fanb 

Two Facebook groups. Many people join both.

Fans of Isomers Skincare  (a group created by customers, Manuela is a member)

and 

Isomers Skincare Laboratories Official Fan page   (the company page)