Contributor
Heard Shawn K. Say today she will be hosting PM Style starting March 3! I'm. Happy for her! I couldn't find anywhere in fashion to post this. Sorry!
Super Contributor

Congrats Shawn! I think it is a great choice. Shawn definitely has style and she has personality and she will be entertaining. I think she'll be great and it won't be the stale regurgitated selling points that bore me to tears sometimes.

Frequent Contributor

I saw a QVC commercial about PM style. It featured Shawn and Amy (love Amy - she is adorable and stylish) with Isaac and Lori Goldstein. So looks like they may be changing the format as well as the hosts.

Honored Contributor
Yep, Shawn definitely has style. The question is if her style, which is very personalized to her taste, is some others will want to follow? She'd be the last person I'd ask for fashion advice as she often looks like a hot mess. After hearing Shawn's and Isaac's discussion about whether the moon is a planet or a star, I think neither is too bright.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
On 2/2/2015 Kachina624 said: Yep, Shawn definitely has style. The question is if her style, which is very personalized to her taste, is some others will want to follow? She'd be the last person I'd ask for fashion advice as she often looks like a hot mess. After hearing Shawn's and Isaac's discussion about whether the moon is a planet or a star, I think neither is too bright.
Couldn't agree more.
Esteemed Contributor

Shawn is very vivacious, she is a good choice.

Honored Contributor

TV sales is not the place for intellectuals. You can't think too deeply about what you are selling or doing, or you'd get deeply depressed or just giggle all the time. You just remember the specs, what everything is called, the selling points, the hot button terms to use, hit your marks, acknowledge and agree with everything the vendor says, listen to the producer while pretending you aren't, and blab away. I surely couldn't do it.

And QVC is not the place for fashionistas. Just people who want basic everyday clothes and are fine with not trying them on. QVC does their best, and some designers are much better than others. Gili and Linea and (go ahead and laugh, but Dream Jeannes and a few of their retro styles appealed to me) Quacker Factory, are the only lines that have tempted me.

Someone with truly youthful, cutting edge style would find it rough to talk about the clothes. Their upper lip would keep curling into a near sneer!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Kachina624 said: Yep, Shawn definitely has style. The question is if her style, which is very personalized to her taste, is some others will want to follow? She'd be the last person I'd ask for fashion advice as she often looks like a hot mess. After hearing Shawn's and Isaac's discussion about whether the moon is a planet or a star, I think neither is too bright.

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} A hot mess lol. The few times I've seen her, I've liked her shoes. Saying no more.

Valued Contributor

I think it is great!

Regular Contributor

Congrats to Shawn, I think she is the best choice for that position. As for her "look" as so many have stated such negative opinions, it's her style. So she marches to a different beat of the drum. That's what is so great about her, she's her true self, instead of being some cookie cutter wanna be. If any of you who bash her so, why don't you post a pic of yourself if you think you are the holy grail of fashion sense. Or do you just enjoy being so mean, and perhaps jealous of others?