Respected Contributor

Re: New HG drugstore eyeliner

Thanks @ciao_bella! Do you find it lengthens and/or thickens or does it just color your lashes?

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse, thanks for the recommendation.  It's on my shopping list.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva,

I have this retractable liner by ColourPop called 'No Shame'. It's a very deep shade of dark plum, sort of a dark raisin-ish, blackened-violet color. I like it with my dark brown eyes. ColourPop's liners are super good and cheap $5.Woman Happy 

ColourPop 'No Shame' Eyeliner

download.jpg

@SilleeMee, where do you buy this brand?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva,

ColourPop dot com. As a brand new customer, they usually give you a $5-off coupon when you visit their site and sign in. That should pop up right away when you go there. Shipping is free for over $30. They offer free shipping on occasion and they will send you an email when they do.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

Thanks @ciao_bella! Do you find it lengthens and/or thickens or does it just color your lashes?

@Texasmouse  I find it does all of the above...and since it's protein infused, it conditions  your lashes.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Texasmouse  I find it does all of the above...and since it's protein infused, it conditions  your lashes.

Thanks @ciao_bella Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone look at the EWG online site? If you want to check products just go to that site and put the product name in. If you dont want to know about Wet and Wild bad ingredients, dont search it there! Some are a 9 there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear wrote:

Does anyone look at the EWG online site? If you want to check products just go to that site and put the product name in. If you dont want to know about Wet and Wild bad ingredients, dont search it there! Some are a 9 there.

@FlowerBear, EWG is an interesting source, but I wouldn't depend solely on it. Many find it to be unduly alarming.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

The only products from Wet N Wild that I saw on the EWG website that were a 9 were listed as old WNW products. 

Respected Contributor

what is EWG?