Respected Contributor

Has anyone smelled the new Gucci Bloom fragrance in person?  I smelled a strip insert in a magazine & it smelled really pretty, but I need to try it in person before I buy.  I think Sephora has it, so I need to make a trip to the mall in the near future!

Super Contributor

Re: New Gucci Bloom Fragrance

yes!  I smelled in a magazine also and loved it!  I need to check it out.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Has anyone smelled the new Gucci Bloom fragrance in person?  I smelled a strip insert in a magazine & it smelled really pretty, but I need to try it in person before I buy.  I think Sephora has it, so I need to make a trip to the mall in the near future!

sniffed in the mag as well and loved it! it was very gardenia or jasmine which i've grown to love lately. I even rubbed it on my arm and liked it a lot..I look on eBay for samples first if possible so I do not walk into Sephora or anywhere and 'over buy' impulse buy too much when I need nothing! haha! samples help me a lot Smiley Wink  

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

sniffed in the mag as well and loved it! it was very gardenia or jasmine which i've grown to love lately. I even rubbed it on my arm and liked it a lot..I look on eBay for samples first if possible so I do not walk into Sephora or anywhere and 'over buy' impluse buy too much when I need nothing! haha! samples help me a lot Smiley Wink  

When I do get to the store & try it & if I like it, I think I'll just get the small roller ball size (I think it's $34) & live with it a bit before I commit to a bigger bottle!

Trusted Contributor

@aubnwa01seems more and more people are buying the roller balls! I love them and own many! it's great for when you wanna switch it up. I liked this scent it was a lot like my Annick Goutal's 'Florence'...which doesn't last long but is very lovely and get compliments now and then, it comes on strong and disspates but still love it. I looked on ebay and saw nothing as in a sample size. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's a brand new fragrance that just came out this month (at least here in the US) so that may be why there are no samples available yet on ebay?

Contributor

Bought this for my daughter at Nordstroms last week. They had a gift set that included the 100ml bottle, a sample size, a travel spray bottle, a mini lotion and body wash. Its heavy on the tuberose. The scent is so pretty and lasts all day on her. To me it smells just like Do Son by diptyque. 

Respected Contributor

Stopped at the mall yesterday & bought a roller ball of Gucci Bloom at the Sephora store inside of JC Penney (saved me having to trek to the actual Sephora store deeper in the mall, so I was in & out quick) & so far, I love it.  It's very floral & tuberose-y, so if you enjoy that type of scent give it a sniff. A little seems to go a long way on me, so this will last me awhile I think.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I smelled the Gucci Bloom fragrance in a Shoppers Drug Mart drugstore in Canada. I did not care for it. It was next to the new Burberry Blush fragrance which I liked much better.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Stopped at the mall yesterday & bought a roller ball of Gucci Bloom at the Sephora store inside of JC Penney (saved me having to trek to the actual Sephora store deeper in the mall, so I was in & out quick) & so far, I love it.  It's very floral & tuberose-y, so if you enjoy that type of scent give it a sniff. A little seems to go a long way on me, so this will last me awhile I think.

@aubnwa01ty for the review! it sounds like my Florence by Annick G.

I am now temped as another said something about Burberry blush...I think you are a much stronger person them me to just go in Penney's and buy that and leave lol. I couldn't do that and why I buy online. My Burberry Blush is my next but still can't find a sample or 2 on ebay...may have to buy the roller ball. It's so hard avoiding stores! But boy it does help me save and not want so much I don't need..

Enjoy your new scent. I plan try it in real life next time I do go into a store...it's on my list Smiley Wink

EDIT: sorry I typed above so bad and just fixed it couldn't see keys well on my iphone! I never use my phone to post on anything ..can hardly see. Love my laptop for here Smiley Happy